• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine passports

I think basically Sturgeon was told by the Tories that this was the plan and we basically have to follow suit so that things dont get complicated, i imagine we will be implementing it around the same time.
I have a feeling outdoor venues over 10,000 will end up being exempted from this.

I don't really have a problem in principle with the idea of vaccine passports. Just for.once tho it would be good if there was joined up thinking and a plan to implement it so folk can see how it might work in practice.

I fear those against are too entrenched in their views tho and aren't likely to be swayed any time soon. Not sure where that leaves us tbh but it's not going to work if I'm right.

I have a feeling outdoor venues over 10,000 will end up being exempted from this.
Certainly sports venues id say, seems preffy unworkable at present, alot of the stewards arent even trained and just receive a lump sum after matchday making the whole thing a logistical nightmare.

I don't really have a problem in principle with the idea of vaccine passports. Just for.once tho it would be good if there was joined up thinking and a plan to implement it so folk can see how it might work in practice.

I fear those against are too entrenched in their views tho and aren't likely to be swayed any time soon. Not sure where that leaves us tbh but it's not going to work if I'm right.
I'd imagine if the Scottish Government rocked up to Parliament next week with a detailed plan of how this would work in practice there would be outrage all round and accusations of the SNP running roughshod over parliamentary convention and going ahead without their permission.

Bet you are one of those who drive around whilst licking your windows.
That's quite harsh on handicapped children mate.

But your the good guy.

My child is special need...and people like you are whats wrong with the world.

Just googled Bacterial Pneumonia

You have a higher risk of getting bacteria pneumonia if you:
  • Are 65 or older
  • Have other conditions like asthma, diabetes, or heart disease
  • Are recovering from surgery
  • Don’t eat right or get enough vitamins and minerals
  • Have another condition that weakens your body’s defenses
  • Smoke
  • Drink too much alcohol
  • Have viral pneumonia
Disnae mention masks.
ETA . lick windaes
Do you actually believe think it's been updated since people were required to wear one?

Please wake up!

Just googled Bacterial Pneumonia

You have a higher risk of getting bacteria pneumonia if you:
  • Are 65 or older
  • Have other conditions like asthma, diabetes, or heart disease
  • Are recovering from surgery
  • Don’t eat right or get enough vitamins and minerals
  • Have another condition that weakens your body’s defenses
  • Smoke
  • Drink too much alcohol
  • Have viral pneumonia
Disnae mention masks.
ETA . lick windaes
If you need to Google facts....you have a problem!

Google doesn't give you facts!

Google are invested heavily in the scaremongering!

I bet nobody can tell me a case of someone that was under 70,didn't have health conditioned....that died of Covid.

Before the supposed vaccine.

There is a rule in virology that has existed for decades!

Don't use a vaccine during a pandemic!

Why do you think they say that?

Cause it causes variants....to the people that take the supposed blocker!

Too many sheep...not enough people that know!

That's why the ungenetherapied....are not affected by it!

I bet nobody can tell me a case of someone that was under 70,didn't have health conditioned....that died of Covid.

So sheep get covid? There’s the cure there, dinnae eat lamb chops or wear wooly hats.
Well done Ryan 69, cured covid and aw youse *&*^ in here thought he was a fuckin ravin lunatic!
Mans a fuckin genius.

By the way, what’s ungenetherapied? Askin for a friend.

By the way, what’s ungenetherapied? Askin for a friend.
Fuck sake dinnae Google it. Aryan will go aff his Heid.

Fuck sake dinnae Google it. Aryan will go aff his Heid.
Yi think am stupid?

Yi think am stupid?
I knew that.
:lookaround:

But your the good guy.

Big step you took there.

So sheep get covid? There’s the cure there, dinnae eat lamb chops or wear wooly hats.
Well done Ryan 69, cured covid and aw youse *&*^ in here thought he was a fuckin ravin lunatic!
Mans a fuckin genius.
Can't make a word out fro your education.

But if you trust Google ..that's probably what's wrong with you!

But your the good guy.

Do you actually believe think it's been updated since people were required to wear one?

Please wake up!

What a fuckin tit.

What a fuckin tit.
Thank you..X
Does the truth hurt you my sheep?

Thank you..X
Truth? The truth is that you're a fuckin tit - I mentioned that moments ago.

I haven't read all your slavering nonsense but I'm guessing you're refusing to get the vaccine. Believe me, YOU'RE what's wrong with the world just now.

But please, continue being all cool and edgy.

Apparently not, you've posted three articles about adenovirus vaccines which aren't being rolled out to the group in question anyway and one about a contaminated batch which strikes me as more of an argument against contamination than against vaccination. Got any that are actually relevant?
Your question was is there any evidence of anyone dying from the vaccine, whether death came from contamination or the vaccine means little to the dead

Your question was is there any evidence of anyone dying from the vaccine, whether death came from contamination or the vaccine means little to the dead
But no-one died according to the article you linked!

"Some doses may have been administered although no adverse health effects have been reported, according to officials."

But no-one died according to the article you linked!

"Some doses may have been administered although no adverse health effects have been reported, according to officials."
2 Japanese died according to one of the reports

2 Japanese died according to one of the reports
Which one?

Thank you..X
Do you believe Finland exists?

Thank you..X
You’re a weirdo.
Seriously.

Have you taken your meds?
Or maybe someone else’s?

Your sheep fixation makes me think you are on the wrong football forum.

He’s got an Aunty Niemi.

Ewe a weirdo.
😂😂

The guy is pure entertainment . Makes me feel talented.😜

not in a particularly important way

Which one?
Maybe I posted wrong link, here is correct one

I bet Ryan has been double jabbed.

People have died from contaminated food, you wouldnt tell them not to eat.

So the 2 people who died didn't even receive one of the contaminated vaccine batches you were posting about and the article says that no causal link has been established (or apparently even suggested based on the article) to the vaccine at all??

You're pretty full of shit, but this is just plain stupid.
I know of at least 1 fairly personally and there's plenty figures to show it wasn't a lone case.

There's plenty to be sceptical about, but the pish you come out with is beyond nonsense.
I hope it doesn't affect you or anyone close to you, but i fear it's the only way you'd wake up.

Fanny

Sorry Davy but that article is just pish. There's nothing substantial in it to tie the deaths of these unfortunate men to the vaccine. Indeed after the headline the rest of it is just about a denial that it was anything to do with the vaccine.

Sorry Davy but that article is just pish. There's nothing substantial in it to tie the deaths of these unfortunate men to the vaccine. Indeed after the headline the rest of it is just about a denial that it was anything to do with the vaccine.
Ive found during this time that one side will swear black is white and the other white is black, my original argument was not what was true so much as having the right to decide what is put in your body and not being penalised for it and I will stand by that. FWIW One of my 3 sons and his wife are anti vaxxers, I just found out tonight the whole family (3 young kids and his wife and himself) have just caught covid, I don't know how serious any are yet, however although I don't agree with them. I still stand by their right to choose. Anyway I am leaving the debate, because I have said enough and anyway I am not an anti vaxxer

So the 2 people who died didn't even receive one of the contaminated vaccine batches you were posting about and the article says that no causal link has been established (or apparently even suggested based on the article) to the vaccine at all??
Just because no link has been established doesnt mean it wasnt the vaccine, big pharmaceutical companies for years have argued their drugs never harmed anyone, you cant just pick and choose, anhow as I said to Jack I am out of debate

Just because no link has been established doesnt mean it wasnt the vaccine, big pharmaceutical companies for years have argued their drugs never harmed anyone, you cant just pick and choose, anhow as I said to Jack I am out of debate
Indeed, you can't pick and choose, but if someone makes assertions about vaccine deaths being a justification for young people to refuse the vaccine it's reasonable to ask for evidence to back that up. And when that evidence doesn't support the assertion being made it's reasonable to challenge it. That's not "taking a side".

It’s maybe my age, state of health, or mental age/health…….

But I’m pretty clear in my view.

Get the prick or be a prick.

I really don’t understand why anyone with a tad of common sense* would not get vaccinated in a pandemic.

*Shout out to you @Ryan69 ya dafty.

A neighbour in my street, 59 years old, no preexisting conditions is among the thousands in this category

So was this bam, who, like you, thought he knew better but was actually just an ignorant twat: Former Covid sceptic from Staffordshire Marcus Birks dies in hospital

Ive found during this time that one side will swear black is white and the other white is black, my original argument was not what was true so much as having the right to decide what is put in your body and not being penalised for it and I will stand by that. FWIW One of my 3 sons and his wife are anti vaxxers, I just found out tonight the whole family (3 young kids and his wife and himself) have just caught covid, I don't know how serious any are yet, however although I don't agree with them. I still stand by their right to choose. Anyway I am leaving the debate, because I have said enough and anyway I am not an anti vaxxer
I hope your family do not suffer badly from this horrible illness. And I really really hope that they now get themselves vaccinated.

I bet Ryan has been double jabbed.
Aye and had the heid rammed on him tae😂

It must be time to move from calling ppl anti maskers and anti vaccine and just refer to them as pro virus

Last edited:
It must be time to move from calling ppl anti maskers and anti valuers and just refer to them as pro virus

They also deny there is a virus. How about "Fannies"?

This thread has been viewed 16081 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back