Vaccine passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Right guys, brace yourselves... I've "fully researched" (*watched some online videos) the Flat Earther community and my findings are as follows:

They're all batshit crazy just like our pal Ryan..... BUT..... And this might be crucial, in all the Flat Earth YouTube videos I've seen there hasn't been a single case of Covid 🤔

Riddle me that Bouncers!?!

Coincidence hmm?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Right guys, brace yourselves... I've "fully researched" (*watched some online videos) the Flat Earther community and my findings are as follows:

They're all batshit crazy just like our pal Ryan..... BUT..... And this might be crucial, in all the Flat Earth YouTube videos I've seen there hasn't been a single case of Covid 🤔

Riddle me that Bouncers!?!

Coincidence hmm?
Did you watch it on a flat screen telly though? Doesn't give you a rounded view

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Did you watch it on a flat screen telly though? Doesn't give you a rounded view
I actually viewed my research material on my Samsung A10 tablet - which does indeed have a flat screen.
However, in the interest of fairness I must admit to personally being a bit round ☹️

Jamie

Admin

Tell you what if this goes ahead and fuckers like ryan get in before me, I will not be back.

Esp if our neighbours check their fans.

Hibs have now lost all community feel they had left.

Big Screens they say, aye to advertise, they are not for our benefit at all, will be advert after advert!

Crypto, betting, taxi, to name a few, yet us gullible bastards renew year in, yer out.
Getting on my wick so they are.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge

Tell you what if this goes ahead and fuckers like ryan get in before me, I will not be back.

Big Screens they say, aye to advertise, they are not for our benefit at all, will be advert after advert!

Crypto, betting, taxi, to name a few, yet us gullible bastards renew year in, yer out.
Not a chance that'll happen. Hibs aren't going to turn away £30 from a ticket holder to save about thruppence on the cost of a steward to scan a code. If there's any substance to the story at all it'll just be to put a bit of pressure on the government to make sure whatever rules are implemented are pragmatic.

Hattie

Donator
If there's one thing we tried to take from WW2...it was the Nurenburg Agreement.

And every single article has been breached!

I bet nobody that stood up then...would take this Graphene Oxide!

Still waiting on anyone to prove I'm wrong.

Operation Paperclip.
Operation Mockingbird.
Contradiction of the Nurenburg Agreement.
Vaccines actually working(look at Israel)
Future Nazis.
Ivermectin not being a cure.
Fascism.
How it clearly states in the bible about a mark that stops you buying and selling,travelling...and it's the beast himself!
Stockholm syndrome.

Alot of people really never learned from history....and it WILL repeat itself.

Be proud of your children wearing masks,being chipped and tracked.

It's Pathetic.

And all it takes is people to say NO!

This has nothing todo with a virus!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 🤡

JFP1302

Just A Radge

If that happens that's game over for me

Hammi

Top radge
Admin

"Daily mail reports" wouldn't listen to it.

What else were the screens gonna be for? Not gonna run the game live alongside the pitch. Sure I seen it wasn't allowed somewhere.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
Regardless of what happens, I won’t be directing any anger at Hibernian. Scottish Government are setting these rules and restrictions without much thought as to how they’ll actually work and without much engagement with the businesses worst affected.
If hibs decide to cap the capacity then my anger will be with them.

I think and hope that news story is a pile of pish

Hattie

Donator
"Daily mail reports" wouldn't listen to it.

What else were the screens gonna be for? Not gonna run the game live alongside the pitch. Sure I seen it wasn't allowed somewhere.
I’m sure watching der hun game recently their screens were showing the game as play was ongoing 👀

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I’m sure watching der hun game recently their screens were showing the game as play was ongoing 👀

Really? Fair enough.
Sure I read that it wasn't allowed because of replays and refereeing errors. Mightve been on here tbf.

Would you look at a screen instead of the park though? I've always thought these were for pre and half time advertising, possibly announcements or fan requests, happy birthdays etc and a score board with graphics at goals and the likes during play. Pay a higher rate for screen advertising.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here