Vaccine passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
It's utterly naive to say what has been shoved in front of MSP's hours before having a vote in the Gasworks on the principle of Passports is detailed and is simply untrue.
I'm not on the same political page as Sarwar however he made several valid points.

Worse I heard the loathsome Murdo Fraser on the World at One leaving the hapless and not very good SNP MSP Kaukab Stewart realing like a drunken sailor and who also was unable to answer a fairly simple question by the interviewer.

BIG G
What's utterly naive exactly and why do you feel the need to start every reply with an insult?

Are you saying that instead of saying "details have been published" I should have said "some more granular details of the proposal have been published to enable a vote in principle but the full details won't be published until after the more granular details have been voted on and further consultations have been completed". If so, thanks but it's a forum, not a published journal so I don't need a sub editor ta.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
It's utterly naive to say what has been shoved in front of MSP's hours before having a vote in the Gasworks on the principle of Passports is detailed and is simply untrue.
I'm not on the same political page as Sarwar however he made several valid points.

Worse I heard the loathsome Murdo Fraser on the World at One leaving the hapless and not very good SNP MSP Kaukab Stewart realing like a drunken sailor and who also was unable to answer a fairly simple question by the interviewer.

BIG G
I did feel a little sorry for Sarwar at lunchtime. I think he lacks courage in his convictions, a bit wet with little confidence. I'm not sure he really believed what he was saying. Do you know who writes his scripts?

While he made 3 valid points, parroting government advisors, he failed to grasp the main point that its not one, two or three measures that's going to see us through this but a whole raft of measures each playing a part in suppressing the virus. Some will be major, like the vaccine, others will be relatively minor but still make a difference.

We're fighting an elite virus, small margins and all that.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Antibody levels are dropping in people with 2 jabs. The good news is that data coming from Israel is showing that a 3rd jab will be the way forward and levels will maintain. 3 jabs is used to treat other conditions also, (but I cannae mind which ones!). My source was a scientist from my work.

As a side, I got my 2nd jab this morning. All good so far. Was in and out in 10mins. If youve not done it, its easy, go get it, youll be fine!

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I have had both jabs but live in England.

I assume I will be able to get a “vaccine passport” to allow me to come to Easter Road.

I have the NHS app (not NHS Scotland) and have my vaccine records in the App.

I did feel a little sorry for Sarwar at lunchtime. I think he lacks courage in his convictions, a bit wet with little confidence. I'm not sure he really believed what he was saying. Do you know who writes his scripts?

While he made 3 valid points, parroting government advisors, he failed to grasp the main point that its not one, two or three measures that's going to see us through this but a whole raft of measures each playing a part in suppressing the virus. Some will be major, like the vaccine, others will be relatively minor but still make a difference.

We're fighting an elite virus, small margins and all that.
Good luck to him. Scottish Labour is not towing the Party line. Keir Starmer has stated Labour’s position on domestic Covid passports, telling LBC radio station that he supports “passports plus testing” for mass events but not for “access to critical things”.

BIG G

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Tried getting covid passport, don't have letters with user name anymore and tried filling details in online,but keeps saying it doesn't recognise me!!

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
I wonder if the club will now be inundated with emails from unvaccinated ST holders asking for refunds. Can’t see it being policed at games, they have a hard enough job just getting the turnstiles to work for cards/phones never mind vaccine passports too

brianmc

Well-Known Radge
Tried getting covid passport, don't have letters with user name anymore and tried filling details in online,but keeps saying it doesn't recognise me!!
My wife had a similar issue. Think it was down to the format she was using to enter her DoB.

Greenmachine

Unreal decision IMO.
Leaving aside the ethics of the whole thing, it is totally unworkable and won't do anything to stop the virus spreading.
We are governed by fantasists.

Last edited:

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
Same here, nobody said at the time to keep my letter, also says it doesn't recognise me, pain in the arsenal system

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
There’s a number, it’s been posted in this thread, phone it, they ask your name, DOB, postcode and if you can remember, the date of any of your vaccines, they then send you your passport letter, in 5 days.

Greenmachine

There’s a number, it’s been posted in this thread, phone it, they ask your name, DOB, postcode and if you can remember, the date of any of your vaccines, they then send you your passport letter, in 5 days.
I've already got a letter with my vaccination record, but the QR code on it is very small.
Do you think the letter will be all I will need ?

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Jim Goodwin was on the radio earlier calling for clubs to come together and stand against the passports, could be an interesting couple of weeks ahead before they come in 1st October

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here