Vaccine passports

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I have the confirmation I've had both jabs from the NHS online service. It states specifically; my name, DOB, when I received each jab etc. Would that not be sufficient or is this something else I'll need to pay for?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I have the confirmation I've had both jabs from the NHS online service. It states specifically; my name, DOB, when I received each jab etc. Would that not be sufficient or is this something else I'll need to pay for?
It sounds like the same thing?

JFP1302

Just A Radge
I'd imagine they will create an online QR code or something.
I do have the paper copy thing from the NHS

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I read somewhere that the online QR code will be available from Friday.

It'll be interesting to see what vaccine uptake does in the next couple of days. If it goes through the roof like it did in France then the announcement will have done its job whether the actual passport requirement is enforced or not.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Knew they would do this...

I've got the paper copy, would that not suffice ?

I can see this being an administrative nightmare for clubs.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I kept the bunff they handed me when I got my jab.Never really looked at it,don't really know what it contains.Can't really remember where I laid it,guess it'll surface after a quick search.

Zab

Admin
Surely only a person qualified in the medical proffession should only be allowed anything to do with your medical history, i think this is a farce.

Agree with this. The prospect of my medical information being scanned into a system to enter a football stadium doesn’t sit well. I don’t believe their data use and retention protocols will be great… not just Hibs btw.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Agree with this. The prospect of my medical information being scanned into a system to enter a football stadium doesn’t sit well. I don’t believe their data use and retention protocols will be great… not just Hibs btw.
The only information necessary will be the fact you've been vaccinated?

No one really cares about your vasectomy.......

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Yes, I agree with you both.

I think that logistically the easiest way to do this is to electronically attach your vaccine history to your ticket.

I absolutely wouldn’t trust my football club or the government track and trace with this. I won’t be going to Easter road for the foreseeable.

Reactions: Zab

Jamie

Admin
You get an NH
Can’t force people too, same as they can’t force someone to take the flu jab. I’ve had both mine, but I don’t agree with vaccine passports or such schemes.

I wonder how many of our squad are double vaccinated, this could potentially affect them playing
Nope, cant force anyone, but its selfish, why should folk that want to protect others suffer.
" oh its just a bad flu " then they die!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Yes, I agree with you both.

I think that logistically the easiest way to do this is to electronically attach your vaccine history to your ticket.

I absolutely wouldn’t trust my football club or the government track and trace with this. I won’t be going to Easter road for the foreseeable.
Given that your vaccine history is already stored in the NHS database wouldn't the government be more likely to look there rather than sneak up behind a steward at ER?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here