• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine on its own thread.

Had my second AZ jab yesterday morning. Dead arm similar to the first jab and a wee bit aches and pains but nothing too severe touch wood.

Had my second AZ jab yesterday morning. Dead arm similar to the first jab and a wee bit aches and pains but nothing too severe touch wood.

I got my second AZ yesterday too. Pretty much the same experience! After the first one though felt I was going to drill through the floor I was shaking so hard.....

Second AZ then, third Feyenoord and fourth....

I happily got two vaccinations.The govt owe me two pizzas!

Let's be honest nobody cares about the benefits of the gene therapy.

It's not a vaccine.

Do your research ...and try prove me wrong!

Peope that have genetically modified their DNA...have a problem!

Look up fact.
Go down the rabbit hole!

I try to warn people ..but every 6 months jab.

5G,graphine Oxide,hydrogel,sheep.

First 2 are linked to 5G.

Don't use Google ..but do research!

Realise what is about to happen.....

You need to lay off the space cakes Aryan old boy.
Your post makes even less sense than usual.

If I said 2 years ago....all shops will close,businesses will close!

You would tell me I'm lying!

Wake the fuck up!
People really need to get out of Sky news.BBC,Fox News....being the truth!

Look up Midazolam and care homes in UK..funny how it dropped in October.

A bunch of Satanists are running the show!
But more people would rather point score...and deny the obvious critically thinking people!

Well, you didn’t Mystic Maddy so nobody is accusing you of fibs. Just fantasy.

Satanists eh? Are you saying David Icke is mistaken about the reptiles running the show?
You‘d better be careful. If these Satanists hear you’re spilling the beans on their nefarious plots you may end up as the Bounce Wickerman.

Wake the fuck up!

But more people would rather point score...and deny the obvious critically thinking people!

You mean research without finding any credible sources and instead just listening to any old pish that comes along on social media?

You're not doing any critical thinking or actual research and that's why you are unable to show any sources for your wild theories. Prove me wrong.

I wonder if this will effect Hibs relationship with Eden Mill?

"Eden Mill St Andrews gin boss claims Covid vaccines ‘had no proven benefit to society’

The boss of St Andrews gin company Eden Mill has apparently backed claims the Covid vaccination is dangerous and has had “no proven benefit to wider society”.

In a series of outbursts on LinkedIn, Paul Miller accused the UK Government of “playing a dangerous game with unproven vaccines inflicted on a desperate population”.

You have to register to read more, the scum carried it too.

I wonder if this will effect Hibs relationship with Eden Mill?

"Eden Mill St Andrews gin boss claims Covid vaccines ‘had no proven benefit to society’

The boss of St Andrews gin company Eden Mill has apparently backed claims the Covid vaccination is dangerous and has had “no proven benefit to wider society”.

In a series of outbursts on LinkedIn, Paul Miller accused the UK Government of “playing a dangerous game with unproven vaccines inflicted on a desperate population”.

You have to register to read more, the scum carried it too.
Hes no longer on linked in

Missed my second vaccine as it was too far away to get to,can you just walk into another vaccination centre and get it?

Wake the fuck up!

Has the whole world collaborated in this monumental hoax? Or are their just a couple of masterminds who have devised the whole thing?
Who exactly stands to benefit from the world basically stopping for a year, and all us sheep getting jabbed?

Missed my second vaccine as it was too far away to get to,can you just walk into another vaccination centre and get it?
Ask Ryan69 where he wis supposed tae get his, I’m sure he’ll give you his letter, they’ll no ken your no him.😉

This show certainly.

BIG G

You could’ve changed it. We were working in Hawick and mate was to go to craigmiller for his, changed it to Hawick

Wake the fuck up!

Fucking loonball

This should help.

Pop Culture Education GIF by PBS Digital Studios

He thinks “v” was real 🥴

These complete nutters into this qanon lizard shit are just that nutters .

Some of the shit they believe 🤣🤣🤣

This Ryan69 is a Hibee? For F*cks sake...

Ryan went into the pet shop the other day asking for Lizards to experiment on.So the guy sold him some. Next day, he returns with the lizards. The pet shop owner says to him 'what's wrong with the Lizards?' Ryan says 'these lizards are no good, I need a calmer Chameleon'.

@hibbybilly is gonna report you @moathibby

Lizards eh?
People are strange....

Lizards eh?
People are strange....
It can open Doors, Larry.

BIG G

There is a walk in vaccination center in gorebridge, no appointment needed, there must be more somewhere around

There is a walk in vaccination center in gorebridge, no appointment needed, there must be more somewhere around
Leith community treatment centre has one seemingly.

Ryan went into the pet shop the other day asking for Lizards to experiment on.So the guy sold him some. Next day, he returns with the lizards. The pet shop owner says to him 'what's wrong with the Lizards?' Ryan says 'these lizards are no good, I need a calmer Chameleon'.
I think you mean a calmer calmer calmer calmer calmer chameleon?

My oldest son has been diagnosed with Covid today, he is not feeling very well at all.

I am off for a test at 5pm, I feel fine but he has moved back in with us.

My oldest son has been diagnosed with Covid today, he is not feeling very well at all.

I am off for a test at 5pm, I feel fine but he has moved back in with us.
Hope he’s awrite M, you too.

Hope he’s awrite M, you too.

Me n'all Billy, thanks mate. Been extra careful for over 18 months, laddie home a couple of days and this.

Me n'all Billy, thanks mate. Been extra careful for over 18 months, laddie home a couple of days and this.
Unreal Mark, hopefully goes as quick as it came mate. My auldest and his missus both had it, uncomfortable like the flu for a couple of days, hardest part was sleeping separately and trying tae keep their bairns fae catching it. All good now, as yours will be I’m sure👍

Ok;read all the way through, because I didn't have my blue envelope letters close to hand.Wanted the info for the Covid Passport stuff.Soooo,booster jabs-good thing?I guess we know what Ryan is going to say?Orrr...do we?Do do do do,do do do do do.

Ok;read all the way through, because I didn't have my blue envelope letters close to hand.Wanted the info for the Covid Passport stuff.Soooo,booster jabs-good thing?I guess we know what Ryan is going to say?Orrr...do we?Do do do do,do do do do do.
I'd guess there's enough evidence from real time trials around the world to suggest this is a good thing.

Another way of looking at it is it will cost an absolute fortune to roll this out and this shower of tory bastards wouldn't be wasting money on the likes of us if it wasn't necessary.

As I mentioned last week, the science coming out of Israel is pointing to 3 vaccinations being required. Immunity seems to stay high. Think 3 will become the norm.

If you normally get your Flu vaccinations, make sure you get one. Flu should still be lower than pre Covid times, but what a belter if someone gets both this winter!

As I mentioned last week, the science coming out of Israel is pointing to 3 vaccinations being required. Immunity seems to stay high. Think 3 will become the norm.

If you normally get your Flu vaccinations, make sure you get one. Flu should still be lower than pre Covid times, but what a belter if someone gets both this winter!
Do you think it will be ok to get the flu vaccination and the Covid one at the same time or at least quite near to each other ?

Get my booster on the 25th.Strangely I'm the type of hibee who wants to go to the games.

This thread has been viewed 73875 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50