• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine on its own thread.

Booked in for the morra 👊

IMG-20210413-WA0001.jpg

Shoulda listened to 69

Shoulda listened to 69
Ryan's folks should have stuck to 69....

Shoulda listened to 69
Ryan can *ram* it

Got my vaccine today, wouldn’t have chosen to, but it’s less grief at work.

caring nurse chucked it in my arm like a dart. It did hurt!

It's only pain!

Still alive so all good 👍

Not so good today. Sore all over and haven’t felt this cold since I got my thyroid meds sorted.

however being a true martyr I’ve made it to the sofa to watch the telly

My Mum (78) got her second jag on Monday, she was flattened and unwell all day yesterday but has woke up this morning feeling fine.

Not so good today. Sore all over and haven’t felt this cold since I got my thyroid meds sorted.

Bring it on 😂

Thats some operation they have at that EICC

Got my first jab on Monday. Arm a tiny bit sore today but apart from that, all good.

Well done to the NHS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Worse than Man flu?

Worse than Man flu?
The headache is! But everything else isn’t quite as bad. It’s in the ball park though.

The headache is! But everything else isn’t quite as bad. It’s in the ball park though.
You'll be fine by teatime

Thats some operation they have at that EICC
Mines was at Greenock town hall but I’d guess it was similar. Just churning pricks out.

quite x files I thought.

Mines was at Greenock town hall but I’d guess it was similar. Just churning pricks out.

quite x files I thought.
Aye 😂 follow the arrows that took you to another person to say follow the arrows and so on . In and out in 5/10 minutes

Shoulda listened to 69
We're going down the pub!

Jagged today..✅Sighthill for me,

I got the pfizer vaccine, wife went last week and had the AZ, she's French so thinks they're keeping the pfizer for the Scots 🙂

Jagged today..✅Sighthill for me,

I got the pfizer vaccine, wife went last week and had the AZ, she's French so thinks they're keeping the pfizer for the Scots 🙂
Ah got AZ and I'm no French 😂

Never know you might be by tomorrow 🙂

We're going down the pub!
Hurry up

Thought AZ were Dutch?:lookaround:

I got az fwiw

I got az fwiw
Nae text speak :coffee1:

Feel much better today. Lost a couple of pounds too. It’s not all bad.

How long it last ? How bad did it get haha

Was fine all last night woke up at 3am banging headache , took painkillers then went freezing and not really slept since.

Muscles are sore today and headache not shifting and keep getting roasting

Was fine all last night woke up at 3am banging headache , took painkillers then went freezing and not really slept since.

Not long now ... your reaction sounds like mine, youll be fine by tonight, just tired...

Not long now ... your reaction sounds like mine, youll be fine by tonight, just tired...
In time for the weekend so thats all good 👍

Not too long, should be fine by tomorrow I’d say

Not too long, should be fine by tomorrow I’d say
Feel alright just now tbf , just tired and a mild headache

Happy with that

got my second jag at the weekend, thinking about changing my surname to Prescott :grinning-smiley-045:

Seems like a load of 45-49 year olds, including my Mrs, got blue envelopes today. She got Gorebridge which is a bit of a trek from sunny west Lothian but she called up and got switched to the Gyle on Saturday. I called up and got told I'm no on the list. Marvellous.

Seems like a load of 45-49 year olds, including my Mrs, got blue envelopes today. She got Gorebridge which is a bit of a trek from sunny west Lothian but she called up and got switched to the Gyle on Saturday. I called up and got told I'm no on the list. Marvellous.

Mrs 1875 got hers, somewhere in the Gyle for no reason apparent being a fellow West Lothianer with the Pyramids 15 minutes along the road?

Thought AZ were Dutch?:lookaround:
So if you get two jags is that Double Dutch?

Look down the back of the couch.

Mrs 1875 got hers, somewhere in the Gyle for no reason apparent being a fellow West Lothianer with the Pyramids 15 minutes along the road?
Apparently there's folk in Bonnyrigg getting Broxburn!

Apparently there's folk in Bonnyrigg getting Broxburn!

Its to dissipate the incest.

Mrs Jackie got her second jag yesterday. Like the first she has absolutely no side effects.

This thread has been viewed 73427 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back