• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine on its own thread.

Is it a tiny submarine?
It could be stent.......

What am I supposed to see? Can't wait to hear what batshit crazy theory you've been hoodwinked into believing this time.
Surely you can see it's not a real syringe. It bends so much that she uses the chair to straighten it.

I'm no pal of yours fuck off!
Delighted about that...ya sausage muncher.

A gay needle!
Is that not Abit derogatory...considering one of your bum chums on here is gay???

This place is pathetic.
Same idiots too busy bumming eachother constantly to critically think about what is happening in the world.

The sheep cannot think for themselves and will pay the price down the line.

So long losers.

If you do anything in life...WAKE THE FUCK UP TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN LIFE!

Surely you can see it's not a real syringe. It bends so much that she uses the chair to straighten it.
Is that not her putting the safety catch in place? Probably not recommended to use the arm of the chair

This place is pathetic.
Same idiots too busy bumming eachother constantly to critically think about what is happening in the world.

So long losers.

If you do anything in life...WAKE THE FUCK UP TO WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN LIFE!
? by the way is that 69 yours or your boyfriends favourite position? You can tell us, we’re very open minded on the Bounce.

This place is pathetic.

So long losers.

Don’t go please.
You always make me feel better about myself when you post.

Is that not Abit derogatory...considering one of your bum chums on here is gay???
Does that then make him straight? I'm confused. Unlike you though , I've not had 2 morning pints.

This place is pathetic.

So long losers.

Orite brains, if I was going to fake a vaccine injection I'd definitely use a rubber syringe on live telly as opposed to just putting some saline in a real syringe. Jesus Christ there's some proper dipshits in the world that somehow consider themselves to be superior.

So glad I came in here.
The youtube generation is a riot.

This place is pathetic.

So long losers.

If they wanted to fake a vaccine injection, why would they use a fake needle?

Berating others for a lack of critical thinking whilst simultaneously demonstrating that he'll believe absolutely any old shite. The stupidity of antivaxers is utterly perplexing. They won't believe clear, proven facts but will trot out complete nonsense such as this and have a go at anyone who dares to "not think for themselves".

Ryan, get a grip of yourself. You might think you're cleverer than everyone else but it's all a bit embarrassing really. Conspiracies do exist and governments are not always on the side of the people they claim to represent but that doesn't mean everything is a big conspiracy. You need to use some critical thought to judge what's what because you're making a *&*^ of yourself at the moment.

I think you're all being Hardon Ryan:The syringe did bend.He has simply misinterpreted what actually happened and has jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Some of these vaccines have to be stored at such low temperatures that the syringes have to be preheated to ensure the vaccine turns to liquid before it's injected. The syringes do have a tendency to melt and go flaccid after it shoots the contents. Sound familiar?
The medical personnel charged with preheating the syringes have been dubbed the Syringe Burners.

This place is pathetic.

So long losers.

Please. Do not come back. In all my time as an admin on this site, you are up there in the top 3 arseholes ever to grace it.

Watch the door on the way out pal!

you mean when she leans it against the arm of the chair to enact the sheathing of the needle for safely putting into a sharps bin? You know, the system that the needle company made so that a phlebotomist can safely do this one handed? Is that what you mean.?

really glad your no hiding. Your either a top troll or, well, thicker than a gunt..... but if you truly believe in your posts, its good that you keep coming back and learning....

edit: just saw the Jmon death post.....:41:..... so long ryan but thanks for cheering me up when the hibs have been shite:alieny:

Last edited:
Please. Do not come back. In all my time as an admin on this site, you are up there in the top 3 arseholes ever to grace it.

Watch the door on the way out pal!
I wouldn't ban him it makes us not so sane people feel better

Damn I put ryan on ignore after I told him to eff off.I'm going to have to find the unignore button to see what he said.

This place is pathetic.

So long losers.

Cheerio :bye:

Please make sure the door hits you on the way out.

Was Ryan69 being serious or have I missed something?

Delighted about that...ya sausage muncher.
I'm glad your in Amsterdam.

Like I say your lucky your in Amsterdam.

I think you're all being Hardon Ryan:The syringe did bend.He has simply misinterpreted what actually happened and has jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Some of these vaccines have to be stored at such low temperatures that the syringes have to be preheated to ensure the vaccine turns to liquid before it's injected. The syringes do have a tendency to melt and go flaccid after it shoots the contents. Sound familiar?
The medical personnel charged with preheating the syringes have been dubbed the Syringe Burners.
Don't think I'd get a Hardon for Ryan.

Was Ryan69 being serious or have I missed something?

If you mean was he being a homophobe, seems he was.

A sausage muncher.Hmm I'm not really into chipolatas ya fud.I actually consider myself to be Bi, not that that matters.

A sausage muncher.Hmm I'm not really into chipolatas ya fud.I actually consider myself to be Bi, not that that matters.

I would ignore him Moaty, right wing fucknuts like that are never far away unfortunately.

People really getting hot under the collar for very little in my opinion.

As far as I know nobody has been banned from here for believing far greater fantasmigorical fake theories, like there is a superior being out there, feeding of 5 thousand punters with 5 half loaves and two fish suppers, walking on water, Virgin births or dead people rising.

Sure the guy has some strange ideas. He's not alone though.

Better things to do. I'm off to polish the ballroom dancing medals and trophies that I have accrued over the years.

BIG G

As far as I know nobody has been banned from here for believing far greater fantasmigorical fake theories, like there is a superior being out there, feeding of 5 thousand punters with 5 half loaves and two fish suppers, walking on water, Virgin births or dead people rising.

Better things to do. I'm off to polish the ballroom dancing medals and trophies that I have accrued over the years.

BIG G
Did you miss the homophobic abuse?

BIG G

I did like the turning the water into wine one. No a trick I have mastered, even after 1000's of Hail Mary's and seceral midnight masses.

I did like the turning the water into wine one. No a trick I have mastered, even after 1000's of Hail Mary's and seceral midnight masses.
100% of my wine turns intake water. Not very good. I'll give this praying lark a bash though.

I always thought the term ‘sausage muncher’ was a derogatory dig at Germans? Possibly dating from WW1.
So would a gay German become a ‘sausage munching sausage muncher’ ?
What if he was vegan? A Linda McCartney sausage munching sausage munching sausage muncher?

or if it was square sausage ..,...

I’m away to lie down.

Afraid so. When I opened the thread it started at #101. I take that was not a genuine question but a feeble dig. What age are you?

BIG G

Afraid so. When I opened the thread it started at #101. I take that was not a genuine question but a feeble dig. What age are you?

BIG G
Yes it was a genuine question.

BIG
Yes it was a genuine question.

I gave a genuine answer.

BIG G

I always thought the term ‘sausage muncher’ was a derogatory dig at Germans? Possibly dating from WW1.
What if he was vegan? A Linda McCartney sausage munching sausage munching sausage muncher?

I’m away to lie down.
Cheeky fucker dissing German sausages. Bockwürst, Bierwürst, Bratwürst, Currywürst. All fucking superb with less fat in them than anything manufactured on this island. I do enjoy a Richmonds Thick Irish occasionally.
Should this not be on the ‘What you’re eating...’ thread?

Cheeky fucker dissing German sausages. Bockwürst, Bierwürst, Bratwürst, Currywürst. All fucking superb with less fat in them than anything manufactured on this island. I do enjoy a Richmonds Thick Irish occasionally.
As long as a thread called ‘what you’re beating’ isnae started.

FFs rascist stereotyping now :giggley:

FFs rascist stereotyping now :giggley:
Not a mention as yet of famous Fife red puddings Daz.

BIG G

I wouldn't ban him it makes us not so sane people feel better
He is not banned, he's stated he will not be back. Let's see ?

Ryan was a man who thought he was a loner,
But he knew it couldn't last,
Left home to be a Dam stoner,
A total Coffee Shop blast,
Get back......

BIG G

I’m away to lie down.
Wurst post in the thread.

This thread has been viewed 73442 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back