• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Vaccine on its own thread.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem facing us, especially in Scotland, is that next to nobody, with the exception of loyalist orange bastards and various ‘house jocks’, trusts the uk (English) government.

Really just have to hope that everyone takes up the vaccine when they are offered it.

It's very important that this happens.

We need to create as much immunity as possible over the next few months.

Really just have to hope that everyone takes up the vaccine when they are offered it.

I'd say you'll be lucky to get 60% of folk in the UK to take it.

I'd say you'll be lucky to get 60% of folk in the UK to take it.

Welcome to the dangerous age of misinformation.

Last edited:
The biggest problem facing us, especially in Scotland, is that next to nobody, with the exception of loyalist orange bastards and various ‘house jocks’, trusts the uk (English) government.
Just as well they never made it then!

The story I've heard, from a throughly unreliable source, is that one of the guys responsible for developing the vaccine was a young refugee who arrived in Germany as a laddie and ended up working for Pfizer! Probably crap but Pfizer is German.

They gave the recipe to the Belgians who produce the vaccine.

Fortunately for everyone the UK government had no input whatsoever!

The story I've heard, from a throughly unreliable source, is that one of the guys responsible for developing the vaccine was a young refugee who arrived in Germany as a laddie and ended up working for Pfizer! Probably crap but Pfizer is German.

Karl Pfizer and his cousin started their business in New York.

Can anyone put me out of my misery and get rid of the apostrophe in the thread title? ?

Can anyone put me out of my misery and get rid of the apostrophe in the thread title? ?

(y)

Just know I'm going to take whichever vaccine is offered to me when the time comes.Ldrp hibby has informed me she gets hers on Saturday,good.I expect my mum will get her's soon,I've got a slight hope as as I'm her carer I can get it too.
Bit of info here for carers:

Apart from being the first country to try it out on the public.

Also if it's coming from Belgium,with the inevitable chaos being caused at our ports due to Brexit,I can't see it running out smoothly.

Also if it's coming from Belgium,with the inevitable chaos being caused at our ports due to Brexit,I can't see it running out smoothly.
I think if there's problems at the ports, such as those currently happening, they'll fly the vaccine in.

at this time, folks who can take a reaction to foods and medicines are being advised not to take as a couple of people have had a bad reaction to the first part of this vaccine (from cnn)

I think if there's problems at the ports, such as those currently happening, they'll fly the vaccine in.
Ruining our ozone.

Ruining our ozone.
Who gives a feck about the zone?l just want another 20 years, let someone else fix the climate.

I'm going to get it ..just because I'm too trusting..plus I work with ulnerable people...plus I wanna visit my son and grandkids in England

Ruining our ozone.
loadypish

My boss has put his staff on the list for the vaccine( pharmacy shop), including me.
I will be taking it.
If I stop posting after 18+ years.....

Doesn't stop you getting it,doesn't stop you passing it,doesn't mean you can stop wearing a mask.....and it's still classed as a trial drug(not even approved..you have to sign a disclaimer for god's sake)

Vitamin D is a better answer...plus doesn't have side effects.

Don't get me started on the side effects.

Last edited:
Doesn't stop you getting it,doesn't stop you passing it,doesn't mean you can stop wearing a mask.....and it's still classed as a trial drug(not even approved..you have to sign a disclaimer for god's sake)

Wow. There are a few experts on the bounce in one field or another but I didn’t realise we have the most eminently qualified person in existence too ?
Either that or the world’s leading authority on fuck all?

Its true, there is no evidence that it stops infections. What it has been PROVEN to do is stop the symptoms in its tracks.

Your vitamin D sentence is just utter shite.

Ill get you started - what side effects? You mean the couple of health care working who need a epi pen for everyday life.... that what you mean.?

Wow. There are a few experts on the bounce in one field or another but I didn’t realise we have the most eminently qualified person in existence too ?
Either that or the world’s leading authority on fuck all?
Its really amazing. Its true what the lad says thou , joe rogan and his pal alex told him :giggle:

With hundreds of thousands now had the vaccine, hopefully the nut jobs like above will keep their dangerous shite to themselves and go back to alien conspiracies

Wow expert advice from someone who probably swallowed enough eccies to sink a battleship.

Wow expert advice from someone who probably swallowed enough eccies to sink a battleship.
Made in a kitchen in some hovel in Amsterdam.

ah did in the mid 90s likes(didnt we all?).. didn't do me any harm :23: :6::ura:

ah did in the mid 90s likes(didnt we all?).. didn't do me any harm :23: :6::ura:
Aye but at least your not offering up 'expert' advice like 'just take vitamin D'.

Leaving aside all the other nonsense, taking Vitamin D is actually good advice. There's been quite a few studies showing that people with Vitamin D deficiency have worse outcomes if they catch covid. I believe the WHO recommend vitamin D supplements now.

Leaving aside all the other nonsense, taking Vitamin D is actually good advice. There's been quite a few studies showing that people with Vitamin D deficiency have worse outcomes if they catch covid. I believe the WHO recommend vitamin D supplements now.
there is no debate on the merits of vit d.

but i think if a medical professional offered him a vaccine injection or a vit d tab....hed take the tab!

Wearing a seat belt doesn't guarantee you will not be involved in a smash, it doesn't guarantee you will not cause one, nor you will survive one. The side effects of trauma against a seat belt can be very painful. When they made it law to wear one, those that knew better protested and bumped their gums.
Go figure. Or better still , give us a better option.
All said and done though, you are quite an entertaining choob.:gigglle::gigglle:

I now believe that the Covid19, in an effort to survive the vaccine, has mutated and is now posting anti vax propaganda on football fora, under it's alias of Ryan69.....ye couldnae be up tae it.

Slavering twat.

Bird got the vaccine yesterday. Felt tired and fatigued today and didn’t sleep well. Doesn’t get the second part for another few weeks. Personally wouldn’t be in a mad rush to take it, but understand those that are.

Bird got the vaccine yesterday. Felt tired and fatigued today and didn’t sleep well. Doesn’t get the second part for another few weeks. Personally wouldn’t be in a mad rush to take it, but understand those that are.
Probably entirely unrelated symptoms.
I haven’t had the vaccine but also tired and fatigued. Fuckin shattered to be honest. Didn’t sleep well either.

I had several mini pork pies with mustard for supper the other day.

No idea if that will be as reliable as a vaccine against COVID but it all sounds pretty similar.
If Ryan is reading- what do you reckon? Mini pork pies with mustard?
Or ... tinfoil balaclava or what?
I’m struggling here I don’t mind admitting.

Aye but we dinnae aw still have a jittery jaw like that slaverin *&*^ up there^. ?

there is no debate on the merits of vit d.

but i think if a medical professional offered him a vaccine injection or a vit d tab....hed take the tab!
Then melt it doon and inject it?

Probably entirely unrelated symptoms.
I haven’t had the vaccine but also tired and fatigued. Fuckin shattered to be honest. Didn’t sleep well either.

I had several mini pork pies with mustard for supper the other day.

No idea if that will be as reliable as a vaccine against COVID but it all sounds pretty similar.
If Ryan is reading- what do you reckon? Mini pork pies with mustard?
Or ... tinfoil balaclava or what?
I’m struggling here I don’t mind admitting.

I think for the most part people will react differently and the symptoms at most are mild. Another co-worker that got the shot didn't feel the fatigue, but barely slept too. Could be fuck all too. If I was on the front line or and auld cant, I'd probably get it.

I'd take my chances with the pork pies, but come on tae fuck... Mustard? You're better than that ?

Anytime I’m concerned I may have put myself at risk, I have had a couple of “goldies “
Seems to have worked a treat so far ( touch wood). Thinking about asking for it on prescription :devilishy:

This thread has been viewed 73463 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back