Vaccine on its own thread.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
My daughter in law now works for a private firm giving inoculations.
Mostly for oil industry firms, but anyone can seek their help.
They do all kinds of testing, too.
Covid included

Results in 40 minutes for Covid tests.

£250 a pop.

If anyone is in a hurry.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
My sister gave me a phone number to phone up and ask that since I am my mum's carer whether I could get the vaccine at the same time as my mum,seems I'm not eligible,which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but hey ho.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
My sister gave me a phone number to phone up and ask that since I am my mum's carer whether I could get the vaccine at the same time as my mum,seems I'm not eligible,which doesn't make a lot of sense to me but hey ho.
You would think it would save time and money to do that.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
My Dad aged 68 had a cardiac arrest 9 weeks ago. Apparently only 7% of those that do outwith hospital survive. So we are very fortunate. Sadly because my Dad's brain was starved of oxygen for a period of time he's been very confused. In rehabilitation though in hospital he's doing great. Getting better every day. In his ward there's been a Covid-19 breakout. Thankfully he's avoided it. I hope and pray he continues to do so before we get him home to my Mum. I just find it weird that patients like my Dad are not getting a vaccine when in hospital.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Apoligies for the dissing of the Vitamin D story.I read a piece in the Guardian yesterday and see there is something in it.My mum has been taking a big vitamin D tablet for some time.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
My Dad aged 68 had a cardiac arrest 9 weeks ago. Apparently only 7% of those that do outwith hospital survive. So we are very fortunate. Sadly because my Dad's brain was starved of oxygen for a period of time he's been very confused. In rehabilitation though in hospital he's doing great. Getting better every day. In his ward there's been a Covid-19 breakout. Thankfully he's avoided it. I hope and pray he continues to do so before we get him home to my Mum. I just find it weird that patients like my Dad are not getting a vaccine when in hospital.
Wish him all the best from another survivor Kenny.
It will be 7 years come May for myself.
If it's of use, I got the vaccine as part of the job I do .

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
best wishes to your you dad and family dude.

...and i agree he should be getting a jab right away!!!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Hope he makes a full recovery K.