Vaccine on its own thread.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I think you're all being Hardon Ryan:The syringe did bend.He has simply misinterpreted what actually happened and has jumped to the wrong conclusion.
Some of these vaccines have to be stored at such low temperatures that the syringes have to be preheated to ensure the vaccine turns to liquid before it's injected. The syringes do have a tendency to melt and go flaccid after it shoots the contents. Sound familiar?
The medical personnel charged with preheating the syringes have been dubbed the Syringe Burners.
Don't think I'd get a Hardon for Ryan.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
A sausage muncher.Hmm I'm not really into chipolatas ya fud.I actually consider myself to be Bi, not that that matters.

People really getting hot under the collar for very little in my opinion.

As far as I know nobody has been banned from here for believing far greater fantasmigorical fake theories, like there is a superior being out there, feeding of 5 thousand punters with 5 half loaves and two fish suppers, walking on water, Virgin births or dead people rising.

Sure the guy has some strange ideas. He's not alone though.

Better things to do. I'm off to polish the ballroom dancing medals and trophies that I have accrued over the years.

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge

As far as I know nobody has been banned from here for believing far greater fantasmigorical fake theories, like there is a superior being out there, feeding of 5 thousand punters with 5 half loaves and two fish suppers, walking on water, Virgin births or dead people rising.

Better things to do. I'm off to polish the ballroom dancing medals and trophies that I have accrued over the years.

BIG G
Did you miss the homophobic abuse?

Admin

BIG G

I did like the turning the water into wine one. No a trick I have mastered, even after 1000's of Hail Mary's and seceral midnight masses.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I always thought the term ‘sausage muncher’ was a derogatory dig at Germans? Possibly dating from WW1.
So would a gay German become a ‘sausage munching sausage muncher’ ?
What if he was vegan? A Linda McCartney sausage munching sausage munching sausage muncher?

or if it was square sausage ..,...

I’m away to lie down.

Beagle

Donator
I always thought the term ‘sausage muncher’ was a derogatory dig at Germans? Possibly dating from WW1.
So would a gay German become a ‘sausage munching sausage muncher’ ?
What if he was vegan? A Linda McCartney sausage munching sausage munching sausage muncher?

or if it was square sausage ..,...

I’m away to lie down.
Cheeky fucker dissing German sausages. Bockwürst, Bierwürst, Bratwürst, Currywürst. All fucking superb with less fat in them than anything manufactured on this island. I do enjoy a Richmonds Thick Irish occasionally.
Should this not be on the ‘What you’re eating...’ thread?

Amsterdam

New radge
Cheeky fucker dissing German sausages. Bockwürst, Bierwürst, Bratwürst, Currywürst. All fucking superb with less fat in them than anything manufactured on this island. I do enjoy a Richmonds Thick Irish occasionally.
Should this not be on the ‘What you’re eating...’ thread?
As long as a thread called ‘what you’re beating’ isnae started.