Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I had a lousy appointment for Sunday out at Ingliston.

Went to Ocean Terminal at lunchtime today. There was a queue out the shop (used to be French Connection) and it was moving really slowly. Even with that I was out within an hour. Ingliston cancelled.

When I left there was no queue for registration and only a few folk waiting in the jag queue.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I had a lousy appointment for Sunday out at Ingliston.

Went to Ocean Terminal at lunchtime today. There was a queue out the shop (used to be French Connection) and it was moving really slowly. Even with that I was out within an hour. Ingliston cancelled.

When I left there was no queue for registration and only a few folk waiting in the jag queue.
Got my appointment for Highland Center on the day I’m away on holiday that day so obviously cannae be there. Can you just pitch up at Ocean Terminal and get your booster Jack?

Jack

Got my appointment for Highland Center on the day I’m away on holiday that day so obviously cannae be there. Can you just pitch up at Ocean Terminal and get your booster Jack?
I'm assuming you're over 180 days from jag 2?

I just pitched up. I took my original letter so they had all the reference numbers and details they needed.

They're doing the booster and the flu jab if you've not already had it.

It's open 11am till 7pm, last appointment/walk in 6.45pm.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

I just pitched up. I took my original letter so they had all the reference numbers and details they needed.

Aye, letter came today. I’ll go doon the morn. Cheers 👍

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge

My old man got his booster jab appointment but his now adament hes not getting it, hes been ill since getting his first and second Covid jabs, headaches and joint pains etc and a very fit person aswell.

Probaly go to get mine at Ocean Terminal, saves me getting another letter trying to send me fae Leith to Bathgate for a jab.

moathibby

Legendary Radge

Might do that now,and if they don't take me, then I can go to Highland Show place.

Jack

Did anyone go to Ocean Terminal, or any other walk in centre, without any of their previous covid details?

My sister in law has lost all her stuff while renovating her hoose!

kevinc

Just A Radge
Did anyone go to Ocean Terminal, or any other walk in centre, without any of their previous covid details?

My sister in law has lost all her stuff while renovating her hoose!
Not quite, but I left my stuff in the car and went back for it, he processed my missus based on DOB , date of last jab and address, so maybe some I’d would suffice..

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Billy, I went about 2pm on Tuesday, booster done , 15 minute rest and out in under half an hour. They also took care of cancelling my appointment for the middle of naewhere in late December.
Same Kev, had a 10 minute wait until it opened but done in 20 minutes, (I only waited 5 minutes after) 😊👍

Greenmachine

Just received a text from NHS Scotland saying that I am soon to be due to get my booster jag and asking that I book it online. It also says I will NOT be getting an appointment sent to me.

Bit of a surprise that. I was being told by everybody including the pharmacist where I got my flu jag last week, that I would be getting sent an appointment.

Green tinted specs

Southside Radge
Just received a text from NHS Scotland saying that I am soon to be due to get my booster jag and asking that I book it online. It also says I will NOT be getting an appointment sent to me.

Bit of a surprise that. I was being told by everybody including the pharmacist where I got my flu jag last week, that I would be getting sent an appointment.
My partner received her flu jab letter which included a letter stating she would be getting the booster at the same time. Me on the other hand, isn't old enough for the flu jab, but recieved a similar text saying to phone or book the booster online. I'm assuming it's a cost thing.

Greenmachine

Managed to book my appointment for the booster jab at Musselburgh on 9th Dec
That's 26 weeks after my second covid jag so it should be OK.
There were very few if any free appointment dates available in the east side of Edinburgh over the next couple of months.

Last edited:

Jack

Ocean Terminal has a notice up saying that walk in is only available for first and second jabs. Appointments only for boosters.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here