Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

vasco de gama

Well-Known Radge
Do you think it will be ok to get the flu vaccination and the Covid one at the same time or at least quite near to each other ?
Got both at the same time. Here the advice is you either get them same time or 3 weeks apart. Not sure why.

I felt really quite sore all over the day after but still well enough to go about my day.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Looking through some recent posts, I wonder if someone could just clarify something ?

I'm mid 50's and had my last Covid jag on 7th June. Will I be getting a letter from NHS Scotland asking me to go in and get the flu and booster jags, or am I supposed to make an appointment online ? I paid for my flu jag last year, but if I just have to wait to be contacted and get it free on the NHS that's what I will be doing.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Looking through some recent posts, I wonder if someone could just clarify something ?

I'm mid 50's and had my last Covid jag on 7th June. Will I be getting a letter from NHS Scotland asking me to go in and get the flu and booster jags, or am I supposed to make an appointment online ? I paid for my flu jag last year, but if I just have to wait to be contacted and get it free on the NHS that's what I will be doing.
There's a guide thing about half way down this page - looks like you're eligible for both and can book online.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

You’ll get a letter, but only after 6 months from your second jag. I’m due mine after the 25th of this month.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
There's a guide thing about half way down this page - looks like you're eligible for both and can book online.

How you will be invited​

You will be invited by a vaccination invitation letter in the post.

From your link.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge

Unless there is an admin slip up , you’ll get an invite , usually around a week before your 6 months are up 👍. If you dont and your 6 months expire you can then book them .

Rocky

Well-Known Radge

How you will be invited​

You will be invited by a vaccination invitation letter in the post.

From your link.
Is that for 50-59? GM said mid fifties.

Other eligible groups​

You are eligible for both a flu vaccine and a coronavirus booster if you are:

• an adult aged 50 to 59
  • an adult carer or unpaid carer (aged 16 years or over)
  • a household contact (aged 16 years or over) of someone who is immunosuppressed
If you are eligible in one of these groups, you can book an appointment online for appointments in late November and December

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

Other eligible groups​

• an adult aged 50 to 59
  • a household contact (aged 16 years or over) of someone who is immunosuppressed
If you are eligible in one of these groups, you can book an appointment online for appointments in late November and December
I looked at 60-69, not sure if it’s for any other age group bud.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge

Other eligible groups​

• an adult aged 50 to 59
GM wont get an appt till his 6 months gap has passed

moathibby

Legendary Radge

I got another blue envelope,I guess you will too.Mind you I didn't know I could change from Ingliston not that I'm going to bother.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here