Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

JFP1302

Just A Radge
These complete nutters into this qanon lizard shit are just that nutters .

Some of the shit they believe 🤣🤣🤣

MeanwoodHibee

Just A Radge
Ryan went into the pet shop the other day asking for Lizards to experiment on.So the guy sold him some. Next day, he returns with the lizards. The pet shop owner says to him 'what's wrong with the Lizards?' Ryan says 'these lizards are no good, I need a calmer Chameleon'.
I think you mean a calmer calmer calmer calmer calmer chameleon?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Me n'all Billy, thanks mate. Been extra careful for over 18 months, laddie home a couple of days and this.
Unreal Mark, hopefully goes as quick as it came mate. My auldest and his missus both had it, uncomfortable like the flu for a couple of days, hardest part was sleeping separately and trying tae keep their bairns fae catching it. All good now, as yours will be I’m sure👍

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Ok;read all the way through, because I didn't have my blue envelope letters close to hand.Wanted the info for the Covid Passport stuff.Soooo,booster jabs-good thing?I guess we know what Ryan is going to say?Orrr...do we?Do do do do,do do do do do.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Ok;read all the way through, because I didn't have my blue envelope letters close to hand.Wanted the info for the Covid Passport stuff.Soooo,booster jabs-good thing?I guess we know what Ryan is going to say?Orrr...do we?Do do do do,do do do do do.
I'd guess there's enough evidence from real time trials around the world to suggest this is a good thing.

Another way of looking at it is it will cost an absolute fortune to roll this out and this shower of tory bastards wouldn't be wasting money on the likes of us if it wasn't necessary.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
As I mentioned last week, the science coming out of Israel is pointing to 3 vaccinations being required. Immunity seems to stay high. Think 3 will become the norm.

If you normally get your Flu vaccinations, make sure you get one. Flu should still be lower than pre Covid times, but what a belter if someone gets both this winter!

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
As I mentioned last week, the science coming out of Israel is pointing to 3 vaccinations being required. Immunity seems to stay high. Think 3 will become the norm.

If you normally get your Flu vaccinations, make sure you get one. Flu should still be lower than pre Covid times, but what a belter if someone gets both this winter!
Do you think it will be ok to get the flu vaccination and the Covid one at the same time or at least quite near to each other ?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here