Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Got my second on Monday 1 o'clock.

OK until Tuesday afternoon headache and feeling like I was worn out so I had a few (2 twice) paracetamol and a siesta. Fine(ish) by late evening.

Today same again in the afternoon but only 2 paracetamol worth.

Jack

Got my second on Monday 1 o'clock.

OK until Tuesday afternoon headache and feeling like I was worn out so I had a few (2 twice) paracetamol and a siesta. Fine(ish) by late evening.

Today same again in the afternoon but only 2 paracetamol worth.
Just to add that followed the same story as the first one but the second was only half as bad.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Received my first jab of AZ early March, was in bed feeling shit for 48 hours, received my second jab 2 weeks ago, felt absolutely fine, nothing, will be totally protected on Tuesday, feel invincible
You're not invincible......but you are a lot less susceptible to serious illness from this fuc*ing virus.

Jack

You're not invincible......but you are a lot less susceptible to serious illness from this fuc*ing virus.
And still able to pass it on although less likely. Although that might be a double edged sword. If you don't feel the symptoms, or they are very minor you're more likely to be out and about spreading the devious wee fucker to other folk.

Be careful, stay safe.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
I went to a walk in center today for my 2nd jag,my appointment isn’t until Friday.
Should I phone and cancel the appointment?

Reactions: Zab

Jack

I went to a walk in center today for my 2nd jag,my appointment isn’t until Friday.
Should I phone and cancel the appointment?
If the walk in didn't say anything I'd say yes, phone.

Other folk I've heard doing the same as you have been assured their original appointment has been cancelled during the pre jag chat.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Still far too few folk vaccinated. It could hinder any chance of getting out of this lockdown/freedom cycle.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here