Vaccine on its own thread.

goags

Just A Radge
Due to my illness i have to be jagged in the house,it's been 12 weeks since my first jab so phoned today to ask when i would be getting my second jab,but unfortunately they cannot give me a date so hopefully it happens soon.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Due to my illness i have to be jagged in the house,it's been 12 weeks since my first jab so phoned today to ask when i would be getting my second jab,but unfortunately they cannot give me a date so hopefully it happens soon.
I've seen a few articles that suggest the immune response gets better with longer gaps between jags so hopefully it'll be fine.

Admin
Yeah, it's weird like - almost exactly 24hrs later, and I'm starting to feel okay again. Still a bit sweaty and achey, but definitely on the mend.

I was 36 hours and fine. Then I went to work, *&*^ that they are.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I got mine Wednesday evening and woke in the middle of the night feeling pretty crappy but not in any obvious way, just a general sense of feeling a bit shite. Still felt a bit ropey yesterday morning and ended up having a lie down in the afternoon and woke up four hours later feeling awful. It eased before I went to bed though (may or may not have been wine related) and today I just feel like I'm on day two of a particularly brutal hangover. Plus, and without wishing to go into unpleasant details, my arse seems to be broken today.

Admin
Were you totally floored as well? I've honestly not felt that bad for quite a while, like. Still not quite right today.

Yes, flattened for 2 days, squint for a week plus. Only starting to feel as normal as I normally do the last few days. Weird one is the irregular squeamish/ nauseous feeling. So much so I turned down a sesh with some of my Celtc/ Everton pals doon Leith tomorrow, just dinnae feel right.

I got mine Wednesday evening and woke in the middle of the night feeling pretty crappy but not in any obvious way, just a general sense of feeling a bit shite. Still felt a bit ropey yesterday morning and ended up having a lie down in the afternoon and woke up four hours later feeling awful. It eased before I went to bed though (may or may not have been wine related) and today I just feel like I'm on day two of a particularly brutal hangover. Plus, and without wishing to go into unpleasant details, my arse seems to be broken today.

That's the one. Imagine how ye feel if ye caught the fucking thing!

HibsSM1979

Just A Radge
Had my second jag today. Last time around y arm was abit numb afterwards and I felt pretty crappy the next daybut nothing too serious. No adverse reaction so far
I had both jabs in December and January (I work in the NHS) and just had a sore arm for a day afterwards. Most of my colleagues were the same. Doesn’t seem to be any pattern to it as to who has a bad reaction etc. My parents were laid low for a couple of days with it although they are both getting on

dsc67

New radge
I had both jabs in December and January (I work in the NHS) and just had a sore arm for a day afterwards. Most of my colleagues were the same. Doesn’t seem to be any pattern to it as to who has a bad reaction etc. My parents were laid low for a couple of days with it although they are both getting on
My Dad had absolutely no reaction at all to either of the jags , not even a sore arm

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I got my first jag on March 23rd.
Felt bad the next day, sore all over and a bit of a headache, plus a sair arm.
Next day fine.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here