Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
music video dancing GIF by 99 Percent

Live footage of me going for ma jag

Ryan69

Just A Radge

What's the point in the gene therapy again...as it ain't going to stop the control.

Will make you more sick though.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

What's the point in the gene therapy again...as it ain't going to stop the control.

You had your second jag yet?

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca

Seychelles using Chinese vaccines with fairly low efficacy (80%), couple that with only 60% of population done plus new variants and its not that surprising that the virus is still spreading.

The controversy layer in the year in this country will no doubt be around what to do when the cases start to spike but people aren't dying.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge

Do you just get out on Thursdays?

Read this on the 34 bus on my way to my appointment at the EICC. Began shiting masel that some punter from Seychelles was on or getting on the bus.
Now that I have had my 2nd inoculation any blurter can approach me, even an inoculation denier. Personally I am also a bit of a denier man, 20 black denier.

BIG G

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Read this on the 34 bus on my way to my appointment at the EICC. Began shiting masel that some punter from Seychelles was on or getting on the bus.
Now that I have had my 2nd inoculation any blurter can approach me, even an inoculation denier. Personally I am also a bit of a denier man, 20 black denier.

BIG G
Never had yi doon for a tight @@$@ G.🤪

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge

BIG G
I don't think even @Sir Shrink would want a photo of you in your 20 black denier BIG G!

aggie

Justified Radge
Due at QMU drive-through tomorrow lunchtime - anyone know which flavour they're doling out there?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here