Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £20.00

Ryan69

Just A Radge
Really just have to hope that everyone takes up the vaccine when they are offered it.

It's very important that this happens.

We need to create as much immunity as possible over the next few months.
Doesn't stop you getting it,doesn't stop you passing it,doesn't mean you can stop wearing a mask.....and it's still classed as a trial drug(not even approved..you have to sign a disclaimer for god's sake)

Vitamin D is a better answer...plus doesn't have side effects.

Don't get me started on the side effects.

Last edited:

Beagle

Donator
Doesn't stop you getting it,doesn't stop you passing it,doesn't mean you can stop wearing a mask.....and it's still classed as a trial drug(not even approved..you have to sign a disclaimer for god's sake)

Wow. There are a few experts on the bounce in one field or another but I didn’t realise we have the most eminently qualified person in existence too ?
Either that or the world’s leading authority on fuck all?

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Its true, there is no evidence that it stops infections. What it has been PROVEN to do is stop the symptoms in its tracks.

Your vitamin D sentence is just utter shite.

Ill get you started - what side effects? You mean the couple of health care working who need a epi pen for everyday life.... that what you mean.?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Leaving aside all the other nonsense, taking Vitamin D is actually good advice. There's been quite a few studies showing that people with Vitamin D deficiency have worse outcomes if they catch covid. I believe the WHO recommend vitamin D supplements now.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Leaving aside all the other nonsense, taking Vitamin D is actually good advice. There's been quite a few studies showing that people with Vitamin D deficiency have worse outcomes if they catch covid. I believe the WHO recommend vitamin D supplements now.
there is no debate on the merits of vit d.

but i think if a medical professional offered him a vaccine injection or a vit d tab....hed take the tab!

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge

Wearing a seat belt doesn't guarantee you will not be involved in a smash, it doesn't guarantee you will not cause one, nor you will survive one. The side effects of trauma against a seat belt can be very painful. When they made it law to wear one, those that knew better protested and bumped their gums.
Go figure. Or better still , give us a better option.
All said and done though, you are quite an entertaining choob.:gigglle::gigglle:

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge

Slavering twat.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Bird got the vaccine yesterday. Felt tired and fatigued today and didn’t sleep well. Doesn’t get the second part for another few weeks. Personally wouldn’t be in a mad rush to take it, but understand those that are.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Bird got the vaccine yesterday. Felt tired and fatigued today and didn’t sleep well. Doesn’t get the second part for another few weeks. Personally wouldn’t be in a mad rush to take it, but understand those that are.
Probably entirely unrelated symptoms.
I haven’t had the vaccine but also tired and fatigued. Fuckin shattered to be honest. Didn’t sleep well either.

I had several mini pork pies with mustard for supper the other day.

No idea if that will be as reliable as a vaccine against COVID but it all sounds pretty similar.
If Ryan is reading- what do you reckon? Mini pork pies with mustard?
Or ... tinfoil balaclava or what?
I’m struggling here I don’t mind admitting.

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Probably entirely unrelated symptoms.
I haven’t had the vaccine but also tired and fatigued. Fuckin shattered to be honest. Didn’t sleep well either.

I had several mini pork pies with mustard for supper the other day.

No idea if that will be as reliable as a vaccine against COVID but it all sounds pretty similar.
If Ryan is reading- what do you reckon? Mini pork pies with mustard?
Or ... tinfoil balaclava or what?
I’m struggling here I don’t mind admitting.

I think for the most part people will react differently and the symptoms at most are mild. Another co-worker that got the shot didn't feel the fatigue, but barely slept too. Could be fuck all too. If I was on the front line or and auld cant, I'd probably get it.

I'd take my chances with the pork pies, but come on tae fuck... Mustard? You're better than that ?

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
Anytime I’m concerned I may have put myself at risk, I have had a couple of “goldies “
Seems to have worked a treat so far ( touch wood). Thinking about asking for it on prescription :devilishy:

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here