Vaccine on its own thread.

JFP1302

Just A Radge
For context, even if all of the reported clots were actually caused by the AZ vaccine (which hasn't been proven), the risk of clots from the vaccine is still 100 times lower than the risk of clots from the contraceptive pill.
For context, even if all of the reported clots were actually caused by the AZ vaccine (which hasn't been proven), the risk of clots from the vaccine is still 100 times lower than the risk of clots from the contraceptive pill.
Very true.
Still getting it either way , I want back to normality .

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge

Not very reassuring Rocky.

He doesn’t look the sort to be on the contraceptive pill if that’s him in his avatar.

Ryan69

Just A Radge
Can't say I didn't warn all the sheep.

Trust MSM...they never lie to you. 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-08-18-31-13-903_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-08-18-31-13-903_com.android.chrome.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 35

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Can't say I didn't warn all the sheep.

Trust MSM...they never lie to you. 😉

I wouldn't be surprised if that's a true quote from someone in the NHS. You just need to see the comments on this board to know that the vaccine can take it out of you for a day or two after. NHS staff got it first so it's likely that a lot if them didn't go to work the next day. Probably an unprecedented number of them. It can hardly be taken as evidence of a great conspiracy though unless your ability for critical thought or understanding complex situations is somewhat limited...

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I wouldn't be surprised if that's a true quote from someone in the NHS. You just need to see the comments on this board to know that the vaccine can take it out of you for a day or two after. NHS staff got it first so it's likely that a lot if them didn't go to work the next day. Probably an unprecedented number of them. It can hardly be taken as evidence of a great conspiracy though unless your ability for critical thought or understanding complex situations is somewhat limited...
I'm fairly certain the quote comes from an administrator who works in private healthcare. She may or may not have held a clinical position in the NHS at some point.

Ryan69

Just A Radge
Jeez I feel like such an idiot now that you've put a screenshot of an unattributed quote on here. Wish I'd listened before.
Maybe you should wake up...

Survival of the fittest(in mind and body)

We can be a sheep and follow.

Or question!

Quickest a vaccine has ever been produced...7 years.
This poison has not even got the level of vaccine.

Show me a document inregard to the long-term outlook.

There is a reason questions are avoided!

Worzel doesn't run the show....wake the fuck up.

Laws change,and what they do...is different.
Something that's not qualified as a vaccine product.,..9 months.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge

Or question!

1617983613287.png

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca

Or question!

Questioning, yes good idea. Here's an article which explains it COVID-19 vaccine: How was it developed so fast?

Now, I know you'll come to the conclusion that this and hundreds of other articles have been faked as part of the conspiracy for which you've yet to show even a single shred of credible evidence, but hopefully one day you'll realise that you're just believing any old shite to make yourself feel like you have some control.

Vaccines, pandemics etc. are complex and its fine to not understand everything that's going on. I had no idea how any of it worked a year ago but gradually I've built up a very basic understanding through paying attention. Just throwing in the towel and claiming its a conspiracy because you find it hard to understand isn't the answer.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Hallay fückin looya, finally got an invite for the AZ jabs, gotta make appointment for Thursday this week already.

Good. No much time to think aboot it. Spoke to my 'ex' stepson today and he was tryin to put the fear in me. Fückitt I'd rather a quick death than this postponed life forever.

Hope ma fluffy arteries dinnae play up, fingers x'd.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00