Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

westsidehibs

Well-Known Radge
I got the jag last week all day I was fine then at night woke up to a fever ,bad headache and my balance being a bit dodgy a bit like when your starting to get the flu .
This lasted for about a day.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I got the jag last week all day I was fine then at night woke up to a fever ,bad headache and my balance being a bit dodgy a bit like when your starting to get the flu .
This lasted for about a day.
Thats good to know.

I went yesterday teatime. I was fine till about midday today and I've felt like crap, mild flu, but have slept pretty much all afternoon.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Interesting that, outwith the big cities, West Lothian has the lowest vaccination rate in the country and has had a bad few days for cases which now makes it the worst case rate in the country. Case levels more than doubled in a week.

Admin
Interesting that, outwith the big cities, West Lothian has the lowest vaccination rate in the country and has had a bad few days for cases which now makes it the worst case rate in the country. Case levels more than doubled in a week.

Its weird isn't it? In saying that my neighbour commutes from Livingston to Edinburgh daily and reckons the traffic going in is back to normal!

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Its weird isn't it? In saying that my neighbour commutes from Livingston to Edinburgh daily and reckons the traffic going in is back to normal!
The cases seem to be centred in Livingston this time and I see they're opening an asymptomatic testing centre there.

Admin
The cases seem to be centred in Livingston this time and I see they're opening an asymptomatic testing centre there.

Yes, very specifically Eliburn, Livingston Village and Craigshill. Appears it is two schools in Eliburn and Livingston village.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Has anyone had a sore arm after the astrazeneca jag
If it's any consolation I had a sore arm for about 24hours after the first Pfizer jag.
Sore for about an hour after the 2nd Pfizer jag.
My wife had the AstraZeneca one Wednesday past, and her arm is still sore tonight.
No headaches, or other side effects for either of us.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here