Vaccine on its own thread.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
We weren't supposed to be back to higher numbers by now at all. The info from Scotgov has been consistent in that there is a shortage of supply and that will be rectified "soon" but no actual timescale was given.
I was thinking what was written in the published then unpublished the amended document of a few weeks ago.

I could be wrong though.

It certainly looks like going stellar from next week and I'm about 2 weeks ahead of where I thought I would be given results from various prediction websites.

aggie

Justified Radge
One of my colleagues (26) and another friend (28) got letters this week – they are both mystified (but pleased!), given that as far as they know they have no underlying conditions, and neither are they carers or health workers or the like?

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
One of my colleagues (26) and another friend (28) got letters this week – they are both mystified (but pleased!), given that as far as they know they have no underlying conditions, and neither are they carers or health workers or the like?
Out of interest do you know if they're going to big vaccination sites or to local GP?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Nope I know where Morrisons St is.However I've never been inside the EICC,I take it you just go in through the front door?

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
EICC. It sure is puzzling.

Also seen a few folk on my Facebook (mid to late 30s) post that they'd had their vaccination with no underlying health conditions. Weird. Myself I'm on prescription meds for a couple of issues which I thought might've got me bumped up the line but apparently not.

Zab

Admin

Ive had mine, 34 and no underlying health conditions or carer/health worker status. Got it via my GP.

I was told it wasn’t an admin error either, so possibly a bit of a post code / GP area lottery?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
April Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £40.00