Vaccine on its own thread.

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £51.37

Beagle

Donator
The biggest problem facing us, especially in Scotland, is that next to nobody, with the exception of loyalist orange bastards and various ‘house jocks’, trusts the uk (English) government.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Really just have to hope that everyone takes up the vaccine when they are offered it.

It's very important that this happens.

We need to create as much immunity as possible over the next few months.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Really just have to hope that everyone takes up the vaccine when they are offered it.

It's very important that this happens.

We need to create as much immunity as possible over the next few months.

I'd say you'll be lucky to get 60% of folk in the UK to take it.

Jack

The biggest problem facing us, especially in Scotland, is that next to nobody, with the exception of loyalist orange bastards and various ‘house jocks’, trusts the uk (English) government.
Just as well they never made it then!

The story I've heard, from a throughly unreliable source, is that one of the guys responsible for developing the vaccine was a young refugee who arrived in Germany as a laddie and ended up working for Pfizer! Probably crap but Pfizer is German.

They gave the recipe to the Belgians who produce the vaccine.

Fortunately for everyone the UK government had no input whatsoever!

Westside Green

Well-Known Radge

The story I've heard, from a throughly unreliable source, is that one of the guys responsible for developing the vaccine was a young refugee who arrived in Germany as a laddie and ended up working for Pfizer! Probably crap but Pfizer is German.

Karl Pfizer and his cousin started their business in New York.

moathibby

Legendary Radge

Apart from being the first country to try it out on the public.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Also if it's coming from Belgium,with the inevitable chaos being caused at our ports due to Brexit,I can't see it running out smoothly.

Jack

Also if it's coming from Belgium,with the inevitable chaos being caused at our ports due to Brexit,I can't see it running out smoothly.
I think if there's problems at the ports, such as those currently happening, they'll fly the vaccine in.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
at this time, folks who can take a reaction to foods and medicines are being advised not to take as a couple of people have had a bad reaction to the first part of this vaccine (from cnn)

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
I'm going to get it ..just because I'm too trusting..plus I work with ulnerable people...plus I wanna visit my son and grandkids in England

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here