• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

USA

Just put a series of diversion signs leading into a lake or other large area of water and those window licking halfwits will follow blindly and do the world a favour.

Must be the inbreeding but there’s a serious amount of half baked c untz over by.

Just put a series of diversion signs leading into a lake or other large area of water and those window licking halfwits will follow blindly and do the world a favour.

Must be the inbreeding but there’s a serious amount of half baked c untz over by.

True. They aren't half off there nut.

Has anyone taken the buttons off him?
I don’t mean the ones up the back of his head, or the ones on his straitjacket..... I mean the ones that make the planet go boom!

The actual number could be millions. This wil go on and on. The USA is fucked.

the same could be said for here.
We have followed Farage and voted in Johnson. We are not far off their lunacy .
But we are better together.
Apparently

The actual number could be millions. This wil go on and on. The USA is fucked.
There’s more guns than people here. They may well be ignorant deluded fools, but there’s 70 million of them of which I’m guessing at least 20 million have guns. This could get very very nasty.

There’s more guns than people here. They may well be ignorant deluded fools, but there’s 70 million of them of which I’m guessing at least 20 million have guns. This could get very very nasty.
I see Trumps condemned the rioters and there’s calls for him tae get the bullet before he hands over. I wonder if he’ll go quietly?

I see Trumps condemned the rioters and there’s calls for him tae get the bullet before he hands over. I wonder if he’ll go quietly?
He has only done that coz he's shat it.

Fucking jail the *&*^, or, as its treason, its punishable by death. These other fannies tae, would make a lot sit up and take notice.

I'd imagine there's going to be alot of court cases involving Trump when he finally leaves the White House.

*Apparently he's trying to Self Pardon himself and is trying to see if its legally possible.

I'd imagine there's going to be alot of court cases involving Trump when he finally leaves the White House.

*Apparently he's trying to Self Pardon himself and is trying to see if its legally possible.
I saw an article a couple of months ago listing them all. Many were quite trivial but awkward but there were 2 or 3 that were beezers and I'm looking forward to seeing how they play out.

Am I the only person who's been to Florida and been taken aback by the extremely white culture there?

Loved it, but the lack of people of colour at virtually all the entertainments was - I thought - really striking - different in my experience to New York and Las Vegas.

As you can tell it's all about culture with me.

Am I the only person who's been to Florida and been taken aback by the extremely white culture there?

Loved it, but the lack of people of colour at virtually all the entertainments was - I thought - really striking - different in my experience to New York and Las Vegas.

Wit the hell is white culture

I noticed that in Telford...England ?

the same could be said for here.
We have followed Farage and voted in Johnson. We are not far off their lunacy .
But we are better together.
Apparently

Things might seem bad here but I think we are way behind these dudes. I know some pretty sensible people over there who strangely cannot see a thing wrong with trump. Maybe he has mass hypnotised people

Wit the hell is white culture
In simple terms, if you say go to DisneyWorld, it's virtually entirely all white people you will encounter.

In simple terms, if you say go to DisneyWorld, it's virtually entirely all white people you will encounter.

So like at a Hibs game then

Cool

So like at a Hibs game then

Cool

Well, no, not really because Edinburgh and the surrounding area isn't only 50% ethnically white like Florida is.

I've been to Florida and the parks many times, and can't say I really noticed. There were plenty 'people of colour' or whatever the proper expression is nowadays, both working at kiosks etc and as tourists. Many of them came from far away places judging by the accents/t-shirts/baseball hats, rather than native Floridians. But I wouldn't say it had really stuck out one way or another.

Well, apart from.........

Attachments

• 1610126301324.png
    1610126301324.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
I've been to Florida and the parks many times, and can't say I really noticed. There were plenty 'people of colour' or whatever the proper expression is nowadays, both working at kiosks etc and as tourists. Many of them came from far away places judging by the accents/t-shirts/baseball hats, rather than native Floridians. But I wouldn't say it had really stuck out one way or another.

Well, apart from.......

Fair enough

I've noticed that in many different states. I lived in Chicago for a couple of years and encountered very little racism with blacks and whites mixing and treating each other with respect.

My current girlfriend is black and from Michigan, we see subtle racism on a daily basis. I even had one woman come up and tell me in a restaurant when I was going to the bathroom, "you shouldn't be with her like that" Some places are really bad, you can tell it a mile away. California, NY, Vegas, very little shit like that.

I've been here almost 20 years and lived in a few different states. There's always been a racist undertone, but Trump has jump brought it out ten fold. They got rid of the confederate flag and racist terms, only to replace them with other words. The same people that flew the confederate flag have now just replaced if with the blue police flag. Only that's acceptable now, but anyone with half a brain knows what it's really about.

See Trump isn't turning up for the hand over.First time since 1860 I believe,i.e. just before the American Civil War.He really is a wee baby.

I actually wanted him to win over Clinton, turned out to be a disaster

Well, apart from.......

Things might seem bad here but I think we are way behind these dudes. I know some pretty sensible people over there who strangely cannot see a thing wrong with trump. Maybe he has mass hypnotised people
I know some otherwise sensible reasonable people here , who think Farage talks for them , they followed him out of Europe. I really don't think we are that far apart. The only difference is, thankfully , your average Joe isn't armed to the teeth.

If Trump gets left on his own in the Oval Office on Jan.20th with the nuclear codes I think I'm going to explode!

If Trump gets left on his own in the Oval Office on Jan.20th with the nuclear codes I think I'm going to explode!
He'd need a hand

He (trump) even gave us the world prior notice that if he lost he was going to call out cheating. This was 3months before the fckin election ?. He has made America the laughing stock of the world, if only they knew.
Lets drink bleach, says the leader of the most powerful nation on earth. Or should I say, the former most powerful.

Some harrowing footage of Wednesdays events msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-99178053752?fbclid=lwAR12zGrxgo2QncPvCL...

If it was b.l.m that "stormed the building" the number of dead would of been huge.
Trump and his gun loving following are a scary thought
Correct me if I'm wrong here but BLM attacked many innocent people,looted shops,burnt a police station down....and. It was pretty much all pushed as positive by MSM.

All for the sake of a serial convict,that was drunk,had 3 different drugs in his system,had Covid,and repeatedly disobeyed the police warnings.

I thought you had changed your name to Amsterdam?That didn't last long.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but BLM attacked many innocent people,looted shops,burnt a police station down....and. It was pretty much all pushed as positive by MSM.

All for the sake of a serial convict,that was drunk,had 3 different drugs in his system,had Covid,and repeatedly disobeyed the police warnings.

Nice to see you back Adolf.

All pushed as positive? Don't talk such shite.

You have a point though, since he had a criminal record he deserved to be murdered by the police ?

He had covid or he didn't have covid?I thought it was a conspiracy?

Nobody said that was right either but the point still stands on how differently each group was treated by law enforcement

I'm sorry I didn't type down the clip I wanted to show correctly(I must have mistaken a '1' for an 'I' or something,) but it shows somebody pulling out a gun and another of a policeman (and anyone who knows me well will know I'm never their biggest fan) but it quite clearly shows him being crushed in a door by about 20 people.Now Trump and his Republican followers quite clearly incited this.

Canny stay away eh?

They'll be tracking you here too.

Was that him? I’d have thought Hofbrauhaus, München would have been more suited to his rhetoric

You got it wrong, that name has already been taken on this board. A long time ago now. Maybe you should go back & read the posts, might clear things up a bit. Accuse me of being that throbber & I will retract my previous apology :giggley:

That last sentence could be laid at a lot of people’s doors, Boris or the Donald included for example. Doesn’t mean they deserve to be pinned to the ground until they suffocate to death. On the other hand...

This thread has been viewed 10015 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back