USA

Hattie

Donator
Correct me if I'm wrong here but BLM attacked many innocent people,looted shops,burnt a police station down....and. It was pretty much all pushed as positive by MSM.

All for the sake of a serial convict,that was drunk,had 3 different drugs in his system,had Covid,and repeatedly disobeyed the police warnings.
Yes, thats all it was about. Not centuries of enslavement, abuse, discrimination.... you could go on and on and on.. but it clearly doesn’t suit your fecked up agenda

dibo

Just A Radge
Correct me if I'm wrong here but BLM attacked many innocent people,looted shops,burnt a police station down....and. It was pretty much all pushed as positive by MSM.

All for the sake of a serial convict,that was drunk,had 3 different drugs in his system,had Covid,and repeatedly disobeyed the police warnings.
How the fuck did they miss you then, dick swallow

moathibby

Legendary Radge
You got it wrong, that name has already been taken on this board. A long time ago now. Maybe you should go back & read the posts, might clear things up a bit. Accuse me of being that throbber & I will retract my previous apology :giggley:
So a 'new radge' who is from the same place as Ryan randomly comes on here and apoligises to me for something said to me,presumably on this post?

Amsterdam

New radge
So a 'new radge' who is from the same place as Ryan randomly comes on here and apoligises to me for something said to me,presumably on this post?
I don’t control what the admins tag me as. Been around here since 2006, at least that’s what my profile says. The apology was on another thread, the vaccine one. Have a read at it & then get back to me if you like. Try not to start a sentence with so, you sound like a Karadge

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I don’t control what the admins tag me as. Been around here since 2006, at least that’s what my profile says. The apology was on another thread, the vaccine one. Have a read at it & then get back to me if you like. Try not to start a sentence with so, you sound like a Karadge
I have no idea what a Karadge is and to be frank I don't really care.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
the gun totting yanks will go radio rentals, unless Trumps "pals" come out and tell them all the guys a fraud.
Its one fcuked up place.

Beagle

Donator
He’ll get away with it again don’t worry. By going along with impeachment the Republican Party are admitting they got things wrong and no right wing politician ever does that

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
I've noticed that in many different states. I lived in Chicago for a couple of years and encountered very little racism with blacks and whites mixing and treating each other with respect.

My current girlfriend is black and from Michigan, we see subtle racism on a daily basis. I even had one woman come up and tell me in a restaurant when I was going to the bathroom, "you shouldn't be with her like that" Some places are really bad, you can tell it a mile away. California, NY, Vegas, very little shit like that.

I've been here almost 20 years and lived in a few different states. There's always been a racist undertone, but Trump has jump brought it out ten fold. They got rid of the confederate flag and racist terms, only to replace them with other words. The same people that flew the confederate flag have now just replaced if with the blue police flag. Only that's acceptable now, but anyone with half a brain knows what it's really about.

I chuckled at the "My current girlfriend" is that to keep her on her toes!!

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
When Trump was elected i said to my missus that he would either be impeached or assassinated. Wish I'd checked the odds!!

Having watched the shambolic process that they call and election and the aftermath including last weeks riot in Washington I am seriously worried that these gun toting knuckle draggers will make an attempt on Joe Biden's life.

They really are a messed up country.

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
That element of the US society that stormed the Capitol, have always been there. It's only become more apparent and mainstream because it has found a leader in Trump, who talks the same rhetoric of hate and is able to whip them into a demented frenzy whenever it suits him to do so.
The Rev Ian Paisley was able to use loyalist mobs in the same way in the North of Ireland, and the parallels between that situation and what is happening in US are very sharp: intolerant, self righteous, flag waving mobs, many with God on their side, prepared to use violence to "defend" what they consider their birthrights, and which they have been whipped up to believe are under attack.
The only thing I can say about loyalism in the Irish scenario, is that it had a narrower view of who the enemy was supposed to be. The US crew see threats from just about every quarter: Jews, commies, democrats, people of colour..... You name it!
I bet Buffalo Man will be sick looking at horns by the time he's finished his sentence in the Pen