USA

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Just put a series of diversion signs leading into a lake or other large area of water and those window licking halfwits will follow blindly and do the world a favour.

Must be the inbreeding but there’s a serious amount of half baked c untz over by.

True. They aren't half off there nut.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Just put a series of diversion signs leading into a lake or other large area of water and those window licking halfwits will follow blindly and do the world a favour.

Must be the inbreeding but there’s a serious amount of half baked c untz over by.
The actual number could be millions. This wil go on and on. The USA is fucked.

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge

the same could be said for here.
We have followed Farage and voted in Johnson. We are not far off their lunacy .
But we are better together.
Apparently

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
There’s more guns than people here. They may well be ignorant deluded fools, but there’s 70 million of them of which I’m guessing at least 20 million have guns. This could get very very nasty.
I see Trumps condemned the rioters and there’s calls for him tae get the bullet before he hands over. I wonder if he’ll go quietly?

bigmanandy

Legendary Radge
I see Trumps condemned the rioters and there’s calls for him tae get the bullet before he hands over. I wonder if he’ll go quietly?
I'd imagine there's going to be alot of court cases involving Trump when he finally leaves the White House.

*Apparently he's trying to Self Pardon himself and is trying to see if its legally possible.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I'd imagine there's going to be alot of court cases involving Trump when he finally leaves the White House.

*Apparently he's trying to Self Pardon himself and is trying to see if its legally possible.
I saw an article a couple of months ago listing them all. Many were quite trivial but awkward but there were 2 or 3 that were beezers and I'm looking forward to seeing how they play out.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Am I the only person who's been to Florida and been taken aback by the extremely white culture there?

Loved it, but the lack of people of colour at virtually all the entertainments was - I thought - really striking - different in my experience to New York and Las Vegas.

As you can tell it's all about culture with me.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Am I the only person who's been to Florida and been taken aback by the extremely white culture there?

Loved it, but the lack of people of colour at virtually all the entertainments was - I thought - really striking - different in my experience to New York and Las Vegas.

Wit the hell is white culture

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge

I noticed that in Telford...England 😂

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
the same could be said for here.
We have followed Farage and voted in Johnson. We are not far off their lunacy .
But we are better together.
Apparently

Things might seem bad here but I think we are way behind these dudes. I know some pretty sensible people over there who strangely cannot see a thing wrong with trump. Maybe he has mass hypnotised people

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
In simple terms, if you say go to DisneyWorld, it's virtually entirely all white people you will encounter.

I've been to Florida and the parks many times, and can't say I really noticed. There were plenty 'people of colour' or whatever the proper expression is nowadays, both working at kiosks etc and as tourists. Many of them came from far away places judging by the accents/t-shirts/baseball hats, rather than native Floridians. But I wouldn't say it had really stuck out one way or another.

Well, apart from.........

Attachments

• 1610126301324.png
    1610126301324.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I've been to Florida and the parks many times, and can't say I really noticed. There were plenty 'people of colour' or whatever the proper expression is nowadays, both working at kiosks etc and as tourists. Many of them came from far away places judging by the accents/t-shirts/baseball hats, rather than native Floridians. But I wouldn't say it had really stuck out one way or another.

Well, apart from.......

Fair enough