• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

United v Hibs in the cup.....

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Tickets for our Premier Sports Cup quarter-final against Dundee United will go on sale on Wednesday 15 September at 09:00 directly from Dundee United.

Note the link below currently takes you to the ticket arrangements for United's game v Dundee, tickets are on sale at 9 tomorrow.

The match at Tannadice Park will take place on Thursday 23 September and will kick-off at 19:45.

CLICK HERE to purchase tickets from Dundee United’s website (this includes ambulant and personal assistant tickets).

Ambulant supporters need to be registered on Hibs database already and have shown relevant qualifying paperwork.

Prices:
Adult - £18
Concession (65+/Student/U18) - £12
Juvenile (U12) - £5 (can only be purchased with a full paying adult)
Ambulant - £12
Personal Assistant - FOC
Wheelchair supporters can email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk or contact the disabled helpline on 0131 656 7066 to purchase tickets, these are very limited and will be on a first come basis.

Still nae season ticket discount?

Still nae season ticket discount?
For an away game?

Are we getting behind the goals? The touch line side isnt worth going , it’s a death trap , goodness knows how it gets a safety cert .

Are we getting behind the goals? The touch line side isnt worth going , it’s a death trap , goodness knows how it gets a safety cert .
It’s not up yet, but Dundee seem to be getting the no skin on your shins corner stand?

Tickets for our Premier Sports Cup quarter-final against Dundee United will go on sale on Wednesday 15 September at 09:00 directly from Dundee United.

Note the link below currently takes you to the ticket arrangements for United's game v Dundee, tickets are on sale at 9 tomorrow.

The match at Tannadice Park will take place on Thursday 23 September and will kick-off at 19:45.

CLICK HERE to purchase tickets from Dundee United’s website (this includes ambulant and personal assistant tickets).

Ambulant supporters need to be registered on Hibs database already and have shown relevant qualifying paperwork.

Prices:
Adult - £18
Concession (65+/Student/U18) - £12
Juvenile (U12) - £5 (can only be purchased with a full paying adult)
Ambulant - £12
Personal Assistant - FOC
Wheelchair supporters can email disabledtickets@hibernianfc.co.uk or contact the disabled helpline on 0131 656 7066 to purchase tickets, these are very limited and will be on a first come basis.

Wonder if AST are just to buy that way as well. No email yet to say either way.

Wonder if AST are just to buy that way as well. No email yet to say either way.

I had an email yesterday offering a choice, you will get your tickets as normal. If you wish to buy extras for friends and family, you have to opt out the AST arrangements for this one. Check your junk mail.

I had an email yesterday offering a choice, you will get your tickets as normal. If you wish to buy extras for friends and family, you have to opt out the AST arrangements for this one. Check your junk mail.
Just checked and I deleted it without reading it lol. £18 no a bad price 👍🏻

I have just lost 5 minutes of my life, I sat on the United website thinking its Wednesday! :3:

That is mines sorted, wasn't to painful or expensive and its print at home tickets.

That is mines sorted, wasn't to painful or expensive and its print at home tickets.
I contacted DUFC and they say you can scan tix from phones at turnstiles too.

I bought mine ok,I was a bit flustered about getting it done in time,but all good,Newhoose is waiting until behind the goals is available,I didn't realise that would happen, hopefully he gets them,and I'll meet him after the game.

Are buses happening or is that a pre covid thing?

Various buses still run, seen them at Dundee and the Guntery.

Already looking forward to this, taking my lad to his first game in a long time

Milton Mowbray branch hoping to run one

I have just lost 5 minutes of my life, I sat on the United website thinking its Wednesday! :3:

It is Wednesday :happydance:

Milton Mowbray branch hoping to run one
thought that was a cheese

or a pie?

Going!!!

Is this now sold out?

Is this now sold out?
Naw...you gawn 😅😅

Naw...you gawn 😅😅
Was on the dundee hibs site and there were none available :5:

Was on the dundee hibs site and there were none available :5:

Plenty left although they spell us Hibernain.

Plenty left although they spell us Hibernain.

thanks.... think i was a home fan when i was logged in:sm003:

This thread has been viewed 1936 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back