• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Finished Deutschland 86 and 89 last night. Great TV.
About halfway through 89, enjoying it.

86 was good but the best was 83 I think.

On to the latest series of Suburra - really enjoyed the first two series.

Also quite liking The Flight Attendant - bit silly though.

I liked all 3 to be honest.

Not a series but the Jack Charlton thing on BBC2 at 9 tonight looks decent

I've just got in to Ozark after one of my pals recommended it to me. It's not all action by any means and although I'm only 4 episodes in, it's worth watching.

I've just got in to Ozark after one of my pals recommended it to me. It's not all action by any means and although I'm only 4 episodes in, it's worth watching.
I thought it was good 👍

I thought it was good 👍
Me too.

Reactions: Dub
Me three

Snowfall season 4 on iPlayer. Excellent stuff.

Enjoying Mare of Easttown on Sky Atlantic

Finished Vikings recently.

Thought there were some good characters and a handful of great battle scenes.
Historically confused, but decent.

Recorded that, might start tonight.

Finished Vikings recently.

Thought there were some good characters and a handful of great battle scenes.
Historically confused, but decent.

Fancied it for ages but its a lot o telly to watch.

Last edited:

Worth it.

8DBC91F0-49BD-4EE8-B9BA-A164224D3497.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dare I admit this but found myself watching lots and lots of Friends recently on Comedy Central. Never really into it when originally shown but really into it now 😳

I didn’t like Kate Winslet’s American accent to start with but she and the series are very good.

Found Deutschland 86 and Deutschland 89 on More 4 on Cooncil Telly so going to watch them as I enjoyed Deutschland 83 a couple of years back.
Excellent stuff.
There is another very good Cold War Berlin series on a similar idea, The Same Sky - it might be on More 4. About an East German Romeo Agent.

Recorded that, might start tonight.

I thought it was superb

Watching the Wonder Years with my wee man. Still holds up pretty well, on season 2.

I thought it was superb

Started last night, its good.

Snowfall season 4 on iPlayer. Excellent stuff.
Watched 8 Eps yesterday,2 to go today.

Series 5 on the way apparently

Reactions: NGP
First 5 of Mare of Easttown watched. Good so far.

Watched 8 Eps yesterday,2 to go today.

Series 5 on the way apparently
Watched all 40 episodes of that in the last few weeks - cracking stuff

2nd series of City on a Hill is on Sky Atlantic,all eps on Boxsets….

On series 2 of The Expanse. Sometimes I have a sudden flash of insight and know what's going on. That usually passes quite quickly and we get back to the usual semi-bewilderment I so love.

Has some nasty, gruelling injuries and accidents too which test my lookaway reflexes, like do you really want to watch the dentist whack in the needle as you stare? :radge::electric-shock:

Recommended :15:

2nd series of City on a Hill is on Sky Atlantic,all eps on Boxsets….

Watched about ten minutes of episode 1 before getting tired. Worth sticking with?

I’ve watched the first episode of StartUp on Netflix, seems decent.

Started watching Power, pretty decent.

Enjoying Mythic Quest, looking forward to season 2 of Ted Lasso.

Subscribed to espn+. 30 for 30 is magnificent

Watched about ten minutes of episode 1 before getting tired. Worth sticking with?
I thought it was pretty good at the time though can’t mind much about it now tbh,might watch the final Ep again for a wee refresher.

I’ve started watching a show on Netflix called StartUp, pretty good.

Bingeing on Designated Survivor

Reactions: Zab

I've watched the first four or five episodes of Power. It's pretty decent.
Bingeing on Designated Survivor
I watched that when it first came out. Good series.

Second series of Lupin starts this weekend on Netflix.

A pal of mine, Kevin Butler is on the 30 for 30 - kicked for the Chicago Bears - good lad.

Series 7 of Bosch now on Amazon Prime. That's the weekend sorted (in between the fitba)

I have Amazon Prime however rarely watch. Did a lot of Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire on Sky Atlantic second time round though having already had seen, because they were both great.

My favourite, which I saw first time round some 20 years ago, up until the last eposode 10 years ago is Law And Order - Criminal Intent which is beinig shown again in the UK on 5USA for weeks now. No problem starting late, sometimes at 10 or 11, I have seen myself up to 3. Fuck it I'm retired, what's the rush.
The main characters Robert Goren, who is possibly on the spectrum and Alexandra Eames his amigo are played by the utterly splendid Vincent D'Onofrio, Wiki him, and Kathryn Elsbeth Erbe .

Also a big fan of Law and Order which I watch on 5USA. Sam Waterson plays a brilliant prosecutor as most will know.

As an aside Law and Order UK, which I had watched first time round, however was shown over this past period on ITV3, with Bradley Walsh Jamie Bamber ,Freema Agyeman and Bill Paterson. A big shout out to Walsh who was brilliant.

Law and Order may be the only American series that has ever went to from the USA to Britain.

Without any Googling. I can think of transformed versions from UK to US, Till Death Us Do Part, Steptoe and Son, recently Shameless, X has Talent, the Voice etc. Simon keep yer hand off yer very wealthy cock.

BIG G

Last edited:
Reactions: NGP
has anyone mentioned Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham? Just a three parter but I enjoyed it.

Watched the pact, interesting enough as a five or six parter too.

Talking of old series....I wouldn't be averse to watching cold case again in order - but it seems to have vanished!

This thread has been viewed 160354 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back