• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Spiral on the BBC just now is good. Sort of a French version of The Shield.

Succession was the last really good series I watched. Looking forward to the next one.

Adam Curtis' Can't Get You Out of My Mind is a must see for people who like that sort of thing.

Reactions: Zab
Just finished Your Honor on Sky Atlantic,was ok but the idea the most ruthless gang in New Orleans is run by a Scottish White guy from Edin is funny

Just finished Lupin, which has potential. Dinnae ken what to start next?

Only 2 episodes out so far but Bloodlands is pretty good.

Enjoying Ash v Evil Dead Season 3 on netflix so far

5 episodes into “The Terror” on BBC iPlayer, really good. About the fate of two ships that went in search of the North West Arctic passage in the mid-19th century.

3rd episode of blood lands tonight - plenty of time to catch first 2 begorehand

5 episodes into “The Terror” on BBC iPlayer, really good. About the fate of two ships that went in search of the North West Arctic passage in the mid-19th century.
Watched that last year, it was good.

Funny ending, was waiting for episode 6.

Funny ending, was waiting for episode 6.

They do say at the start of the last episode, more are coming.

They do say at the start of the last episode, more are coming.
Never heard that, it’s no a bad watch though.

Never heard that, it’s no a bad watch though.

It was in writing at the beginning, which I thought a bit weird.

Is Your Honour any good?

Favorite songs of the 80s on Channel 5 is a nostalgia fest.
1982 tonight

Is Your Honour any good?
It’s not bad,there’s a few bits in it where you think naaaaa but worth watching.

It’s not bad,there’s a few bits in it where you think naaaaa but worth watching.
Another one the wife decided naaa after about 10 mins

Last edited:

I thought it was very good.

I thought your honor was really good

I thought it was very good.
I liked it,just found some of the decision making by the characters(without giving anything away) a bit iffy at times.

Just finished Your Honor on Sky Atlantic,was ok but the idea the most ruthless gang in New Orleans is run by a Scottish White guy from Edin is funny

Just starting to watch that tonight.

Just starting to watch that tonight.

Me and Mrs 1875 thought it was brilliant.

Me and Mrs 1875 thought it was brilliant.

Funnily enough me & Mrs The Family are watching it tonight.

3 episodes in and I have to agree it is very good.

Found Deutschland 86 and Deutschland 89 on More 4 on Cooncil Telly so going to watch them as I enjoyed Deutschland 83 a couple of years back.

Grace, the TV adaptation of the Peter James novels on ITV las night was pretty decent, looking forward to the next story later on in the year

I watched Bloodlands all the way through every Sunday. Still not entirely sure if Nesbit was Goliath? Another season is in the beckoning, so I reckon the writers were bargaining on that fact.

I’ve watched two of the four Mr Moativator you absolute dumpling

I watched Bloodlands all the way through every Sunday.
Oh dear

Grace, the TV adaptation of the Peter James novels on ITV las night was pretty decent, looking forward to the next story later on in the year
Yep, we enjoyed that. Also looking forward to the new series about the police ant corruption squad ( cannae remember what its called) starting soon

Line of Duty.

Line of Duty.
That's the one 👍

I liked it,just found some of the decision making by the characters(without giving anything away) a bit iffy at times.
It's painfully slow, so much so that I'm not sure I'll make it to the end but I will try.

Line of Duty.

I shotgunned the 5 previous series of that. Brilliant, I don't know how I managed to live without it.

I shotgunned the 5 previous series of that. Brilliant, I don't know how I managed to live without it.
Yep, it’s been a consistently top notch watch. Absolute quality.

Reactions: Dub
I think LOD went under the radar a bit to start with due to the fact it was on BBC Three and wasn't prime time viewing, it wasn't until it moved to BBC One that it really took off

Reactions: Zab
Not a series but watching Shane McGowan film on bbc 4 just now

Very rare I watch a tv series but quite enjoyed Scary Adult Things on bbc scotland about a lad from Edinburgh who makes documentaries

Watched Queen's Gambit in two days.Thought it was entertaining.Almost made me look for a chess strategy book.Almost.

Have just started watching Mr Mercedes on Prime, first couple of episodes were good. Based on a Stephen King novel where a serial killer taunts a retired cop.

Finished Deutschland 86 and 89 last night. Great TV.

Reactions: NGP

This thread has been viewed 163323 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50