• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

My wife suggested we watch The Drowning.
After the first episode I decided to put her head in a bucket of water.
Saved me watching the last three episodes....

Zero Zero Zero on Sky Atlantic looks good if you’re into the Mafia/Cartel stuff

I think I seen it was the same folk that done Gomorrah? If so, could well be good.

Same guy yeah, so I will also give it a shot

Watching the Last Kingdom currently, will probably give Greenland a go next

I'm watching this series called Hibernian Fc.It's on a site called Hibs Pass.Episodes have varied in quality but the last three have been excellent.

I'm watching this series called Hibernian Fc.It's on a site called Hibs Pass.Episodes have varied in quality but the last three have been excellent.
Hats off. That’s your best yet :lauff:

Started it’s a sin. Set in the 80s and focussing around the gay scene in London. Quite enjoyable so far.

Started it’s a sin. Set in the 80s and focussing around the gay scene in London. Quite enjoyable so far.
Shed a few tears several times.

Hats off. That’s your best yet :lauff:
... and nobody died!
:54:

... and nobody died!
:54:
Not yet my friend but this is the reason we all use alias on this site lest the dark one who lives by the moat seizes our given name and does thereafter do Satanic things with cocktail sticks,scrabble board and chicken nuggets .
?Don’t fear the reaper??
?who’s next⚰️
Even Denis Nielson wouldnae come in for a coffee. ?

Snowpiercer on Netflix. Finished season one yesterday. Some popular cast from the likes of The Walking Dead / Game of Thrones. Two seasons available now.

Been watching so many box sets lately. Latest may not be to everyone's taste ass it is mills n boon meets human tragedy. But Firelfly lane has a good story of life running through it and for an American series has some amount of cracking British tunes from various decades

Tackling racism is worth a watch.

Started it last night, superb so far, pity its so short. If you like Gomorrah, watch this.

Started it last night
Me too - looking good

Me too - looking good
Watched it all yesterday,defo worth watching.

Started it last night, superb so far, pity its so short. If you like Gomorrah, watch this.
Starting Suburra on Netflix today,along the lines of Gomorrah

Probably late to the party, but just started Goliath. Done 3 episodes, enjoying it so far

Starting Suburra on Netflix today,along the lines of Gomorrah
Enjoyed it, what yi watch Zero Zero Zero on M? Get up tae 3rd episode and there’s nae working links on The Crew Kodi add on.

Enjoyed it, what yi watch Zero Zero Zero on M? Get up tae 3rd episode and there’s nae working links on The Crew Kodi add on.
My auld boys Sky Go :happy-1:

Can yi get that on IpTV? Askin for a friend.?

You can get a cream for that

I have a basic sky package as I love Sky Atlantic B.

Can yi get that on IpTV? Askin for a friend.?
Think I’ve spotted it amongst the series so i’ll say aye

I can get Sky Atlantic but cant watch all the episodes on that.

Got it, cheers guys ?

Finished watching Zerozerozero last night...best thing Ive seen on Sky Atlantic for a while. Recommend it.

Caught up on the Trump series the other night Id missed from a month or so again...disturbing and entertaining in equal measure.

interesting folk think Zero Zero Zero is great, I thought it was average. Not in the same class as Gomorrah.

interesting folk think Zero Zero Zero is great, I thought it was average. Not in the same class as Gomorrah.

Not much will match Gomorrah to be honest although there was another Roman one I watched set in the early 80's, Romanzo Criminale which was excellent too.

Am about halfway through and am enjoying it, but yes it is no Gomorrah

I did the marathons of marathons this month. 87 episodes of the best ever of it's genre, French realist crime drama 'Spiral'. A work of art.
Calmed down and decided that cramming is going to be a novelty in future.
Sky Altlantic is the business. Today housework, a washing and bread baking before the fun begins at 2.05 with CIS - Crime Scene Investigation, 2 X Boardwalk Empire, 2 X The Sopranos. What not to like?
19.55 will finish reading off 100 years of Hibs, which I started after Tony Sopranos mother's death yesterday.
No she didnae die yesterday. Moaty would have told us all by now.

BIG G

I did the marathons of marathons this month. 87 episodes of the best ever of it's genre, French realist crime drama 'Spiral'. A work of art.
Sky Altlantic is the business. Today housework, a washing and bread baking before the fun begins at 2.05 with CIS - Crime Scene Investigation, 2 X Boardwalk Empire, 2 X The Sopranos. What not to like?
19.55 will finish reading off 100 years of Hibs, which I started after Tony Sopranos mother's death yesterday.

BIG G
Watched the Sopranos for the first time ever over this Christmas, loved it. Recommend Boardwalk Empire?

Aye, I love it amigo.

BIG G

Watched the Sopranos for the first time ever over this Christmas, loved it. Recommend Boardwalk Empire?
Boardwalk Empire is decent. If you've not watched The Shield that's decent too. A grittier version of The Wire.

Sopranos for the first time, I wouldn’t mind getting to do that again. Best tv ever.
I'd give an aye on boardwalk too.

Sopranos for the first time, I wouldn’t mind getting to do that again. Best tv ever.
I'd give an aye on boardwalk too.
The more I watched it, the more it became abundantly clear why its reputation is absolutely justified, and indeed why it's considered a landmark in television.

Bugger, I missed the first episode of ZeroZeroZero. I'll need to start with episode 2 unless I find it on IPTV as I don't have SkyGo.

BIG G
I was going to mention Mary Wilson,but then I thought I'll let someone else mention it.But nobody mentioned it.So I'm leaving it.

Aye, I love it amigo.

BIG G

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 163477 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50