• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Never saw you as a Trekkie mate.
Heard you called worse though.

Bet you’ve got a Captain Kirk pint pot.

Not a Picard one. Too young for you, would look desperate.

More.
Desperate.

I love Star Trek and any other sci-fi as well. Who told you about the Captain Kirk pint glass [pint pot FFS have you turned in to a southern softie].

I love Star Trek and any other sci-fi as well. Who told you about the Captain Kirk pint glass [pint pot FFS have you turned in to a southern softie].
I thought it was a tankard?

Stevie Nicks turned down a marriage proposal from William Shatner, because that wid make her Stevie Shatner Nicks.

Beam me up Scotty!

I thought it was a tankard?

It's not the 1980s lol

Woke up rather early this morning and have power watched 2nd half of last season of Vikings. Dragged on a bit but watchable.

Shrinks no a trekie but I'm told he.has his fair share of klingons to match the pish stains.
Mostly from his Captains log

Shrinks no a trekie but I'm told he.has his fair share of klingons to match the pish stains.
Mostly from his Captains log
You've broken the golden rule. If you're going to rip the pish out of @Sir Shrink you have to tag him otherwise he may not see it and get suitably irked.

You've broken the golden rule. If you're going to rip the pish out of @Sir Shrink you have to tag him otherwise he may not see it and get suitably irked.
I’ve got that **** on ignore. You anaw.

Godfather of Harlem was decent

Godfather of Harlem was decent

I thought it was excellent. I am contemplating starting Tin Star.

That is Tin Star finished, great telly, fair enjoyed it. Right, its dark midwinter, what next, any ideas?

That is Tin Star finished, great telly, fair enjoyed it. Right, its dark midwinter, what next, any ideas?
Time for Heroes.

Time for Heroes.

I watched it last Friday night funny enough.

Im watching The Man In The High Castle, just started the second season. Worth a go.

Gammorah is a good watch although in subtitles

Im watching The Man In The High Castle, just started the second season. Worth a go.

Watched the whole lot, great tv.

Gammorah is a good watch although in subtitles

I am the bounces Gommorah Champion, seen every one. Have you seen the movie one?

Reactions: Zab
Watched the whole lot, great tv.

I am the bounces Gommorah Champion, seen every one. Have you seen the movie one?
Saw The Immortal About Ciro which links the series but never the movie. Is it good?

Saw The Immortal About Ciro which links the series but never the movie. Is it good?

Yes, worth a watch.

I’ll try give it a watch the weekend if I find it. Is it based on the TV series

yup

Fargo ?

Just finished The Serpent on iPlayer. Bloody brilliant. Not sure what to move onto next...

I've watched something called Informer on the iPlayer over the last couple of weeks, I think it's from a few years back but it's decent. Paddy Considine is in it.

Started watching Tin Star the day but couldnt get into it at all and gave up and had a sleep instead :sleepyy:
[automerge]1611602133[/automerge]
I've watched something called Informer on the iPlayer over the last couple of weeks, I think it's from a few years back but it's decent. Paddy Considine is in it.
Thats weird, I just binge watched that last week...mainly because Paddy Considine is in it. I think it gets better as it goes on, dialogue a bit corny at times but its entertaining/enjoyable.

Started watching Tin Star the day but couldnt get into it at all and gave up and had a sleep instead :sleepyy:
[automerge]1611602133[/automerge]

Give it time, its good.

Just power watched It's A Sin.Extremely good,everything rung true,could have been me or my mates.Although I stayed extremely cautious.Didn't have as much fun but I'm still around.

Just power watched It's A Sin.Extremely good,everything rung true,could have been me or my mates.Although I stayed extremely cautious.Didn't have as much fun but I'm still around.
Power watched it?
Do you mean binge watched or did you just put it on fast forward?

Desperate for some good, new(ish) SF so just watched first 2 eps of Pandora.

Seems like a cross beyween Bev Hills 64115 (?) or however much and CSI.

Very superficial $hite IMO so far, dunno if I'll make ep 3 - can anyone advise if worth it?

Power watched it?
Do you mean binge watched or did you just put it on fast forward?
I binged watched it I just used that phrase because I read other people use it and thought that must be the phrase one uses these days.

I binged watched it I just used that phrase because I read other people use it and thought that must be the phrase one uses these days.
You may be right with the phraseology Moaty. I’m notoriously unable to keep up with the ‘in’ stuff. Had to google ‘woke’ because it didn’t make sense in the context that the *&*^ wasn’t asleep in the first place.

You may be right with the phraseology Moaty. I’m notoriously unable to keep up with the ‘in’ stuff. Had to google ‘woke’ because it didn’t make sense in the context that the *&*^ wasn’t asleep in the first place.
you still think Moaty is just an extremely happy go lucky bloke :)

you still think Moaty is just an extremely happy go lucky bloke :)
I know he is.
He’s happy to be alive.
That’s why he’s first to tell us about recent deaths.
Cannae be much happier to be lucky than that!

But aye, it’s difficult for us dinosaurs raised on The Black and White Minstrel Show, Benny Hill, and Tom and Jerry cartoons to accept that we were being brainwashed into racists/sexists etc.
I still enjoy the odd Chinky carry out although I now appreciate how offensive this can be to the aforesaid plate of chicken and noodles.
I see a lot of Disney cartoons are being amended because of inbuilt racism. I actually think there may be a point in Jim Crow in Dumbo..... so I’m not being over critical, Maybe just recognising my own naivety.
Dumbo may have been an issue for me too. Taking the piss out of fat guys with big ears.
Bastards.

Just relived my youth going back 30 years to karate kid and watched Cobra kai
Original actors from the movies

Was so bad and cheesy it was good

Ah ken it's BBC iPlayer but I stumbled across Year after Year on there. Only 6 episodes but worth a wee watch. It's a fly on the wall kind of programme which follows a family through the years in England as it and the rest of the world becomes more and more dystopian. I'm not selling it well but you should give it a bash,

Ah ken it's BBC iPlayer but I stumbled across Year after Year on there. Only 6 episodes but worth a wee watch. It's a fly on the wall kind of programme which follows a family through the years in England as it and the rest of the world becomes more and more dystopian. I'm not selling it well but you should give it a bash,
If it's what I think it is they did one of a Black family-sorry Shrink,growing up in Brixton through the 50's till today.Was very interesting.I also think they did the 19th century and the early 20th.

As long as it’s no Ian Black or Kenny Black no apology necessary.

If it's what I think it is they did one of a Black family-sorry Shrink,growing up in Brixton through the 50's till today.Was very interesting.I also think they did the 19th century and the early 20th.

It's a dystopian series and set slightly in the future and it's not a real family [obviously].

Last edited:
Watched Marcella.

Reminisced about the lovely Amanda Burton from Brookside (She was going out with the guy from picture box who turned out to be a heroin addict. Never really encountered any heroin addicts like the ones that you see on telly). Funnily enough Anna Friel was in Brookside too, but I preferred Nicola Stephenson.

Watchable, but I thought the build up was better than the conclusion.

Anna Friel just looks a complete psycho though.

Finished Cheat on Netflix really good and the main character was creepily plausible.

Finally watched season 2 of the Mandalorian.

Been told to watch Wandavision for a similar moment, but I've went off the Marvel stuff..

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 160369 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back