• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Tea. Earl Grey. Decaf.

back tonight. Looks good.

Anyone watching any good series on Netflix/amazon or anything really? I keep looking and scrolling through loads and end up turning it off cause i can’t decide on one

Tea. Earl Grey. Decaf.

Enjoyed it, set it all up nicely. Pity it’s only one per week.

Tea. Earl Grey. Decaf.

Just about to watch it. TNG is probably my favourite TV series of all time so it’s got a lot to live up to!

Gomorrah is the best tv show ever. It’s even better than The Sopranos and Corleone. It’s perfect.

Just about to watch it. TNG is probably my favourite TV series of all time so it’s got a lot to live up to!

Mine too.

Already this is very different - next generation was standalone 45 minute episodes, but this is one linear story over 10 episodes season. Already renewed for a second season.

I'm liking so far. It's a bit more adult.

A romulan with an irish accent is a bit radge though.

The Outsider has been excellent so far. So much of Stephen King’s work has been adapted for the big and small screens with mixed results. To date this is definitely one of the better ones.

I'm going to watch this - one of the few people still alive from the time.

I’m back watching The Shield on Hulu. Probably one of the best series I’ve seen. Definitely up there with Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Definitely best ending to a series I’ve ever seen.

I’m back watching The Shield on Hulu. Probably one of the best series I’ve seen. Definitely up there with Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Definitely best ending to a series I’ve ever seen.

Great series, and the ending is perfect. I like how The Shield and Sons of Anarchy kind of exist in the same ‘universe’ and share some of the same gangs and a lot of the same actors.

Great series, and the ending is perfect. I like how The Shield and Sons of Anarchy kind of exist in the same ‘universe’ and share some of the same gangs and a lot of the same actors.

Yes! Noticed a ton of the same actors appear in Sons. Definitely a nod to The Shield when Lem died in SOA.

I'm going to watch this - one of the few people still alive from the time.
Watched it last week. Very good I thought.
ETA. Thought it was the Trial prog you meant. Never read the link you put. I’ll watch that too.

Just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, how did I miss this. Absolute genius and worryingly I’m Larry David but with a foreskin.

Just started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm, how did I miss this. Absolute genius and worryingly I’m Larry David but with a foreskin.
You're watching from the start aye?

New series last week was magic

You're watching from the start aye?

New series last week was magic

Aye, Brainwrong told me to do it that way. just watched “the Wagner” episode. It didn’t disappoint.

Anyone watching any good series on Netflix/amazon or anything really? I keep looking and scrolling through loads and end up turning it off cause i can’t decide on one
On Episode 2 of The stranger on Netflix,very good with an excellent cast

Boston Legal - "Hi, my name's Denny Crane - used to captain a starship ..."

3rd series of Snowfall is on BBC2 the now

Aye, Brainwrong told me to do it that way. just watched “the Wagner” episode. It didn’t disappoint.

The episode with the "Freak Book" in it is one of the funniest things ive seen on TV :lauff:

Homeland is back on tonight

Narcos Mexico 2 was excellent. I’m assuming there will be a third season. Looking forward tae it.

Homeland is back on tonight

I caught up last night night, good eh?

Narcos Mexico 2 was excellent. I’m assuming there will be a third season. Looking forward tae it.

My next series to watch (when I can find the time).

Power watched it last weekend. Watched an episode at 11pm intending turning the tv off after it. 4am when I turned tv off.

Never knew Narcos Mexico season 2 was available - cheers for the heads up!

Power watched it last weekend. Watched an episode at 11pm intending turning the tv off after it. 4am when I turned tv off.

Does @Power know you're stalking him?

Pretty creepy.

I tried to watch narcos Mexico 2 last night, fell asleep 10 minutes in!!!!!

Last edited:
Does @Power know you're stalking him?

Pretty creepy.
Aye and he’s fine with it.

Never knew Narcos Mexico season 2 was available - cheers for the heads up!
Its good Kev.

Yes - some of the recent seasons make me think its ran its course, but I fair enjoyed that one. Last season, so I dare say the producer wants to go out with a bang.

Just watched 1st Ep of Hunters on Prime.looks promising

Just finished season four of Bosch. It's a slow burner, but really liking it. Good show worth checking out.

The Stranger was enjoyable,started watching Safe which seems good so far.
I realise I'm years behind but Inside no 9 is one of the best things I've seen

Not watched 1st season yet, defo next on my list

Not watched 1st season yet, defo next on my list
Riveting stuff Stu

Ozark season 3 excellent.

Just finished season four of Bosch. It's a slow burner, but really liking it. Good show worth checking out.
I've watched all of them( up to and including series 5).
Series 6 started here last Friday, so looking forward to it.
Probably binge on it .

I've watched all of them( up to and including series 5).
Series 6 started here last Friday, so looking forward to it.
Probably binge on it .
Enjoying Season 6, two episodes to go. Need the subtitles on, though ... just to work out all those fecking acronyms American cops use ?

The nest on BBC is worth a watch

Finished S3 of Power.
On Ozark S2
Finished Money Heist S2.
Enjoying them all. Netflix is full of it ?

The Nest fizzled out a bit for me but decent enough.

The nest on BBC is worth a watch

I enjoyed it. Apart from the cover of Love will tear us apart. It must be the most murdered song in history.

I did think the final episode was much slower paced than the first four. A lot of locations I recognized, the ferry terminal in Gourock and the sheriff court in paisley.

Homeland has been good this season, much better than some of the previous meandering seasons.

Picard was great and bizarre in equal measures.

I've restarted watching blakes 7 from the start. Its weird watching stuff from 40 years ago. I suppose it would have been like watching stuff from the 1940s in 1980. I want to put orac sounds on my phone now.

I cant convince my wife to watch Killing Eve 3, so I may do that on my own.

Has anyone seen Save Me or Save Me Too? I think that might be next on my list.

This thread has been viewed 160617 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back