• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

aggie

Justified Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Peaky Blinders was fucking excellent, mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fargo series 1-3
handmaids tale season 1

enjoyed both very much recently

Tin star looks interesting - anyone give it a whirl?

fargo series 1-3
handmaids tale season 1

enjoyed both very much recently

Tin star looks interesting - anyone give it a whirl?

Never watched fargo but I did enjoy the Handmaids Tale.

I've watched the first two episodes of Tin Star and it looks promising.

Blood drive is entertaining nonsense @Braehead Cabbage

Just binge watch all of Game of thrones,looking for the Bounces recommendations of something else to watch.

The first two series of The Tunnel were good.

Better Call Saul has been great viewing so far (3 seasons I think)

First 2 series of Narcos were decent, not seen the 3rd.

Stranger Things is quite good; for fans of Stephen King and 80's nostalgia.

The Walking Dead is a guilty pleasure, though they seem to be milking it now as every season follows the same format with only the locations and antagonists changing.

Just binge watch all of Game of thrones,looking for the Bounces recommendations of something else to watch.
Orange is the new black.

The first two series of The Tunnel were good.

Agree with Tin Star and The Tunnel.

Started watching Rellik last week, but the music is bloody overpowering, and everyone seems to be mumbling.
Thought it was my dodgy lugs, but having watched Points of View yesterday, it seems I'm not alone.
Pity, because it looks interesting.

Did you enjoy GOT? Everyone at my work watches it, it doesn't really interest me, I'm no into fantasy nonsense.

Agree completely. Watched half of one episode one time at someone's request and it did absolutely nothing for me.

I think the more hype there is, the less likely I am to ever watch it too (which was admittedly a very small chance).

Agree completely. Watched half of one episode one time at someone's request and it did absolutely nothing for me.

I think the more hype there is, the less likely I am to ever watch it too (which was admittedly a very small chance).
I usually fall asleep when they watch it in my house as it's very boring.

Took a fair few episodes to get into it but really enjoyed it.Very clever story which works on several levels and Tyrian Lannister is one of the best characters ever!

- - - Updated - - -

Just started watching episode 1 as several ppl have mentioned it.If i remember correctly [MENTION=813]1875[/MENTION] sang it's praises.

- - - Updated - - -

Feck me is that still on?Last time I saw that Barry Took presented it.

I came across it by chance! It's now presented by that irritating **** Jeremy Vine.

cheers Dub will give tin star a try

btw do watch fargo - series 2 in particular is awesome but they are all great tv

btw do watch fargo - series 2 in particular is awesome but they are all great tv

Fargo is brilliant, really in keeping with the Cohen Bros original movie and possibly surpasses it in terms of quality. Very dark humour and very violent in parts too. Billy Bob Thornton is superb in season 1. The finale to season 2 was, er, interesting! Not seen season 3 but it appears to have Ewan McGregor playing 2 roles..

Tin Star is crackin' Tim Roth is great in everything....Finished the first series highly recommended

Tin Star is crackin' Tim Roth is great in everything....Finished the first series highly recommended
If you like Tim Roth, try Lie To Me. It's something different, and pretty good drama.

If you like Tim Roth, try Lie To Me. It's something different, and pretty good drama.

Lie to Me was a pretty good series. i agree with @east calder hibby re Tim Roth

Currently watching Ozark, two episodes in and seems promising.

The Sopranos is up there with the best tv ever. Currently on Tin Star with Tim Roth on Sky Atlantic. Fantastic. Also on Netflix or some other catch up check out Rhe Thick of It for a fucking good giggle. " Come the fuck in or fuck the fuck off". Malcolm Tucker is fantastically horrible,

Fargo, Narcos , Boardwalk Empire, Ozark, Braquo , Gomorrah, Power, Queen of the South... all about the Mexican drugs cartel in Dumfries.

Currently watching Ozark, two episodes in and seems promising.

I enjoyed Ozark, worth a watch.

Hannibal.
Some of the best acting I've ever seen on TV and its so well written.

Black Mirror
Despite it being a TV show its essentially a short film each episode cause its an anthology. Charlie Brooker is a genius and the show really goes places you don't expect it in terms of talking about society.

Mr Robot
Second season wasn't as good as the first but its a show that really keeps you guessing and unsure about what is actually happening.

True Detective S1
Same vein as Hannibal in terms of acting and writing. Never got round to finishing season 2 but by all accounts it wasn't very good.

I agree with Stranger Things, The Thick of It and The Sopranos as well.

Fargo, Narcos , Boardwalk Empire, Ozark, Braquo , Gomorrah, Power, Queen of the South... all about the Mexican drugs cartel in Dumfries.

:rollfloor:rollfloor

Deserved a mention Billy :thumbgrin

Quality

On the subject of dodgy geezers in Dumfries..... where's ma old pal South West Hiby hiding?
Has that new burd got him caged up somewhere?
Someone's clipped his wings I think.

On the subject of dodgy geezers in Dumfries..... where's ma old pal South West Hiby hiding?
Has that new burd got him caged up somewhere?
Someone's clipped his wings I think.

Was thinking about him when I wrote that. Hope he's ok, was he not unwell for a time?

Was thinking about him when I wrote that. Hope he's ok, was he not unwell for a time?

Suffers a fair bit from Arthur Itis I think, but he's a tough fcuker so he won't lie down to shit like that.

Pussywhipped more likely.

The Shield if you can find it. Few years old now, but one of the best series I've seen. Sons of Anarchy would be another I'd recommend..

Suffers a fair bit from Arthur Itis I think, but he's a tough fcuker so he won't lie down to shit like that.

Pussywhipped more likely.

Sare thing...Arthur Itis that is, pussywhipped might be just as sare, I dinnae ken. Sciaticas a **** I can tell yi that. Wonder if pussywhipping is no as sare, I'd swap if that was the case.

leftovers - has 3 series - quite interesting / entertaining - some well kent faces - not wanting to throw any spoilers in as the stroy kicks in almost immediately

Ended up mightily disappointed with Tin Star. Very weak. Of course, it leaves itself open for a follow up series but unless it ups it's game then I'd give it a miss, Tim Roth or not. (one of my fave actors)

Snowfall is excellent. All about how crack came to be in South Central. Animal Kingdom is also excellent. All about a bank robbing LA surfer dude disfunctional family.

Sounds uncanningly like Point Break
Eh? The TV show starring Jim Davidson & complete wanker John Virgo?

I jest. It's nothing like Point Break but actually a series based on the Aussie film of the same name. In fact the whole thing is the Oz fim dragged out come to think of it? Instead of Melbourne it's L.A. A young kid (with a brain) gets drawn into his estranged criminal family cos his Ma dies. There is a very strange undertone of peadophillia through it which is disturbing but makes you go "what 's going on here?" Some of the heists are very clever. Makes ya go "Ooh!

And they surf.

Snowfall is better. They actually show you how to make crack.

Does anyone else watch American Horror Story?

It's gory, camp, over-the-top nonsense but I absolutely love it. Very visually striking, genuinely disturbing at times and always has an excellent soundtrack.

Complete style over substance, and not for everyone, but worth a shot IMO.

Cool. I'll have a gander at both :thumbgrin
I just noticed that Snowfall has turned up in the UK on BBC2 of all places. I certainly didn't expect that. I watched it on Kodi, anyways if yer still interested...clicky the linky below

BBC Two - Snowfall

Anyone know when the fuck season 3 of Peaky Blinders will be released on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed Ozark, worth a watch.

Where do I find this?

Where do I find this?

Netflix

Where do I find this?
It's worth a watch. I'm looking forward to the second series. If they make it?

Ace, will start tonight, love a boxset.

Ace, will start tonight, love a boxset.

If you've not seen it, Chefs Table on netflix is worth a look.

Tin Star is another new series. Tim Roth stars.

Tin Star is another new series. Tim Roth stars.

Dinnae fancy it?

Just binged watched the current series of Ray Donavan, a personal favourite, John Voight is simply superb in it.

Dinnae fancy it?

Just binged watched the current series of Ray Donavan, a personal favourite, John Voight is simply superb in it.

Also watched that recently, Voight is brilliant eh?

This thread has been viewed 160354 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back