Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
Just finished The Beatles: Get Back. Long but absolutely brilliant. The quality of the footage is incredible, could’ve been filmed last week. Would urge even casual fans of the band to give it a watch.
That's ecactly what I have been telling my unsavvy family back there in ole scoatlin.

But I think I fell adleep about 2 hours jnto the last ep so I may have to conjure it up again at some point soon.

Captivating footage and they knew it. Not really weird to discover that Paul was the pragmatist pur sang and Lennon more friendly than edgy really.

But that 'juat filmed yesterday' feel... wow.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
Just finished The Beatles: Get Back. Long but absolutely brilliant. The quality of the footage is incredible, could’ve been filmed last week. Would urge even casual fans of the band to give it a watch.
Looking forward to seeing this on Blu-ray when released in March.
Don't have Disney+ and wasn't willing to subscribe just to get this.
Saw quite a bit of the footage on YouTube though and it looks amazing.

Greenmachine

Reaction score
Watched Anne the four part drama shown last week about the Hillsborough mother Anne Williams whose 15 year old son died in the tragedy and her fight for justice. With no exaggeration It's one of the best things I have ever watched on TV. Harrowing, hugely emotional, superbly written and a monumental acting performance from Maxine Peake.

Brilliant.

Admin
Reaction score

What is it on?

tricky

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Watched new channel 4 prison drama Screws over the weekend was filmed at Kelvin hall in Glasgow I think. It was alright

Ifield Hibee

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Watched Anne the four part drama shown last week about the Hillsborough mother Anne Williams whose 15 year old son died in the tragedy and her fight for justice. With no exaggeration It's one of the best things I have ever watched on TV. Harrowing, hugely emotional, superbly written and a monumental acting performance from Maxine Peake.

Brilliant.
Watched it yesterday on Catch-Up, really moving and emotional.

Do I think ordinary police officers on duty that day should have been disciplined, No.

Do I think David Duckenfield should have been jailed, not sure but should have been disciplined.

But the bastards who at every turn lied and tried to cover up what happened Including, MP's, Judges, Police and the Media) should absolutely have been put on trial. Scum.

southfieldhibby

Reaction score
One episode left to watch in the current series of Gomorrah, and it’s fine, but I reckon they should have stopped at the last series. Only tippled there’s a movie inbetween 4-5 about Ciro.

davhfc

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Just watched the new swamp thing series, enjoyed it.

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Just saw ep 2.

Good generally but much as I love Dougray, I jist dinnae think he's an actor.

But given the co-writer I will persevere.
Finished it tonight, you were right for an Edinburgh(?) actor playing an Edinburgh cop his accent is all over the shop!

Not the best overall but watchable, if only for the line “ah cannae smell anything, ma Dennis Wyness’s are fucked wae the ching!” 😂

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here