Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Reaction score
Fair enjoyed American Rust. Now onto Gomorrah Series 5.

I'll get Rust on the 'must see' and I'll be tuning in to Gomorra too - excellent series so far. 5 is to be the last I think.

A wee bit of light relief....... Ted Lasso I eventually got around to viewing. It's reasonably entertaining.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
It's fun to see how nearly every post on thus topic says, 'this prog was good / bad / excellent / better than that one / crap / must-see / avoid-at-all-costs.... etc....

...but hardly ever does anyone say WHY they thought so.

AND (NeilDeGrasseTyson mode off) only the occasional post ever even says what the series is about - crime? War? Drama? We who do not have ALL the subscription channels will forever chew our nails in quiet frustration in a quiet corner of the living room, weeping occasionally at the lack of shared knowledge.

So I don't believe anyone amymore and I will just scweem and scweem until the next decent sci-fi series rolls by... 🤧😪🤯

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Reaction score
It's fun to see how nearly every post on thus topic says, 'this prog was good / bad / excellent / better than that one / crap / must-see / avoid-at-all-costs.... etc....

...but hardly ever does anyone say WHY they thought so.

AND (NeilDeGrasseTyson mode off) only the occasional post ever even says what the series is about - crime? War? Drama? We who do not have ALL the subscription channels will forever chew our nails in quiet frustration in a quiet corner of the living room, weeping occasionally at the lack of shared knowledge.

So I don't believe anyone amymore and I will just scweem and scweem until the next decent sci-fi series rolls by... 🤧😪🤯
Altered Carbon, Man in the High Castle, Invasion, Foundation, Manifest,La Brea Raise by Wolves. There yi go D, some OK some no bad but all watchable.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Hahahaha , that p.c.penhail on doc martin is about as useless as the police force on emmerdale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Reaction score
Watched a very British scandal. Ironic, given the main protagonists were scottish.

It was okay. Didn’t really tell any really interesting insisghts.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Can't decide which is worse Father Brown or Murder in Paradise

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Half way through Irvine Welsh's Crime on BritBox (free 30 day trial if anyone is interested). It's pretty good. Albert Kidd day gets a mention along with loads of other Hibs and Hearts references. Decent cast.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Reaction score
Half way through Irvine Welsh's Crime on BritBox (free 30 day trial if anyone is interested). It's pretty good. Albert Kidd day gets a mention along with loads of other Hibs and Hearts references. Decent cast.
I saw the first episode byt keep forgetting about the rest! Cheers for the reminder 👍

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Hahahaha , that p.c.penhail on doc martin is about as useless as the police force on emmerdale 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A tell ye , if I didny watch doc martin , I would never have known there was a disease called pigeon fancier’s lung 🤪😩

Admin
Reaction score
Just finished Four Lives, the true story about the murders committed by Stephen Port. What an absolute debacle of a performance by the police in that case.
It was decent that. We have just finished Stay Close on Netflix tonight, decent too.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Just finished Four Lives, the true story about the murders committed by Stephen Port. What an absolute debacle of a performance by the police in that case.
I thought it was a good watch.

Aye, it was pretty damning of the police. In most lines of work that level of performance would merit disciplinary and the sack.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
I thought it was a good watch.

Aye, it was pretty damning of the police. In most lines of work that level of performance would merit disciplinary and the sack.
Turns out 17 of them were interviewed in a review into the case and all but one of them just answered "no comment" throughout. Yet no disciplinary action taken. Like you say, you wouldn't get away with that in any other line of work.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score
Just finished Queen of The South. Excellent.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here