Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Admin
Started on Crime, which is very good, but way to many puddledrinkers and bloodied stool memorabilia. If Dougray Scott ends another sentence in eh? I will put my foot through the telly, eh.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Started on Crime, which is very good, but way to many puddledrinkers and bloodied stool memorabilia. If Dougray Scott ends another sentence in eh? I will put my foot through the telly, eh.
Watched the first two episodes last week, not bad so I'll stick with it a while.

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Watched Crime last week, it's worth sticking with, I enjoyed it anyway. The reasons for the guntishness become apparent. I do wonder what goes on in IW's mind to come up with some of the plotlines. Jamie Sives in good form as the questionable copper.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Just getting into Guilt,only on episode 3 of first series,enjoying it. BTW is the guy with the silver hair the same guy that plays the main guy's brother in Shetland? Also is he the same guy that's got a programme out about concrete hippos and other statues in our New Towns?

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Just getting into Guilt,only on episode 3 of first series,enjoying it. BTW is the guy with the silver hair the same guy that plays the main guy's brother in Shetland? Also is he the same guy that's got a programme out about concrete hippos and other statues in our New Towns?
The very same, gets around !

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here