• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

On Netflix. New series.

World War 11 From the Frontlines.

Footage I've never seen before and all has been colourised.

On episode 2 now and it's voices being heard from all folk at that terrible time.

Watching this brilliant documentary about the history of the Gulag system.

Poor fuckers working by hand in -30/40° cold.

Old footage of the poor sods being worked to death.

When the Gulag opened in Kolyma one of the bosses gets rewarded by Stalin.

He gets presented with Lenin's wife's Rolls Royce.

Well worth a watch and learn how millions died in the Soviet Union many many years before WW2......

The oldest photo of Lenin in a luxury car that I have been able to find is the one below, which depicts the Russian revolutionary with his wife, Nadezhda and his sister Maria after the Red Army Parade at Khodynka Field in Moscow. It dates May 1st, 1918

IMG_20231212_042035.jpg

Started watching Ted Lasso last night. 2 episodes in. Not LOL funny but seems to have a good vibe to it and found it quite uplifting.

Watching Hijack at the moment on apple tv. Decent so far.

Started watching Ted Lasso last night. 2 episodes in. Not LOL funny but seems to have a good vibe to it and found it quite uplifting.
I enjoyed it but the second series was a wee tad disappointing then the 3rd series goes full on woke.

Just binge watched The Beatles Get Back again. What a wonderful piece of music history. Had a tear in my eye at the end.
Highlights, George helping Ringo with Octopus's garden, the lift in mood when they relocated to Apple studios from Twickenham, Billy Preston effortlessly fitting in, the sheer happiness and love between John and Paul and of course the rooftop concert. A masterpiece!

Vanishing act. No bad

Been watching Slow Horses on Apple TV and it's excellent. Gary Oldman at his best

The tribute program to Caroline Aherene was a great show, definitely worth watching, I was welling up at times watching it

I'm currently watching True Detective again. Superb TV.

I'm currently watching True Detective again. Superb TV.
Can you access channel 4 over in France? If so try 24 hours in Police Custody.

Some horrible bastards get their comeuppance on it.

Can you access channel 4 over in France? If so try 24 hours in Police Custody.

Some horrible bastards get their comeuppance on it.
I probably could if I made an effort, but most programmes end up on one platform or another eventually (eg I watched Vera last night) so I'll look out for it. Cheers.

Here's an episode i found on Yatube

Watching Daisy Jones and The Six again.

Started watching The West Wing again , it is truly a superb piece of television

Started watching The West Wing again , it is truly a superb piece of television

The best TV show ever.

Watched 6 episodes of Kin the past few nights from BBC Iplayer. Dublin crime drama. Really enjoying it but episode 6 went a wee bit weird. I'd still recommend it though.

@hibbybilly I have revisited Fargo based on your recommendation, started season 3 from the start again. Enjoying it!

I'm currently watching Industry on prime. I'm struggling with it a bit - too many beautiful people, (considered stopping after 2 episodes) but I'm almost finished.

I never thought I'd find myself saying this, but I'm getting pissed off by too many gratuitous (and fairly graphic) sex scenes in these series. They're very rarely needed for the plot.

It means I can't watch these things when my kids are around.

And I like seeing women's bits as much as the next man.

Watched 6 episodes of Kin the past few nights from BBC Iplayer. Dublin crime drama. Really enjoying it but episode 6 went a wee bit weird. I'd still recommend it though.
Ist series Kenny?

@hibbybilly I have revisited Fargo based on your recommendation, started season 3 from the start again. Enjoying it!
Its an excellent series Kev.

Ist series Kenny?
Aye

2nd ones good tae.

2nd ones good tae.
Where can you view it?

Where can you view it?
I watched it on Firestick. Kodi and Scrubs v2 app.
If you have a Firestick there's instruction on how to download here: Best Working Kodi Addons List January 2024 (With Poll) – WirelesSHack

Fool Me Once

Just started watching this. It's a netflix show.
Could be very promising like

Fool Me Once

Haha - snap!

IMG_20240107_222557.jpg

It's called "double piège" here and I just started too.

Harlan Coben's stuff is normally pretty good though.

Just watched the first episode. Looking quite good indeed

Fool Me Once

Haha - snap!

View attachment 12860

It's called "double piège" here and I just started too.

Harlan Coben's stuff is normally pretty good though.
3 episodes in. Decent.

Just watched the first episode. Looking quite good indeed
I've watched 2 but not hugely impressed...

I see there is a new series of The Tourist on iPlayer, the first season was decent.

I've watched 2 but not hugely impressed...
A lot of ‘that widnae happen in real life’ moments but no bad.

A lot of ‘that widnae happen in real life’ moments but no bad.
Well sometimes the plots can get a wee tad silly but it's something to watch on't telly to pass some time.

Well sometimes the plots can get a wee tad silly but it's something to watch on't telly to pass some time.
Same wi a lot of progs Jimmy. Enjoy it most times though. Plenty time tae pass now mate😁

Same wi a lot of progs Jimmy. Enjoy it most times though. Plenty time tae pass now mate😁
Aye. I'm busy compiling so films/box sets to watch.

Probably watch all of Boardwalk Empire again.

Aye. I'm busy compiling so films/box sets to watch.

Probably watch all of Boardwalk Empire again.
Telt Beebs aboot that yesterday. He’s no long got a fire stick so I wrote him a list on a bookies slip. It’ll dae him tae next Christmas 😂

Telt Beebs aboot that yesterday. He’s no long got a fire stick so I wrote him a list on a bookies slip. It’ll dae him tae next Christmas 😂
Some shows you need to persevere with as it builds the characters.

A few of my mates have no patience though. Still it's their loss.

How are you keeping the now? Still in pain?

Watching fool me once

Fool me?

Can’t even follow it

This thread has been viewed 163460 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50