Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Done three tonight, will watch the fourth the morn. Need to find the other four somewhere else? Good, gritty show.
It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

Admin
It’s guid eh? There was another Dublin crime series a few years ago, Love Hate it was called Gonni have a look for it later.

Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Seems there are 8 episodes, only started showing on TV in September. It was a bit of a game of what was he in, what was she in eh?
Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Admin
Frank was GOT, never seen her before. Eamonn Cunningham was in The Terror, a thing I watched last year.

Aye Frank was in Peaky Blinders too, Eamonn has been in a few things like Rome and Harry Plopper and Bridget was in the Commitments although she looked a lot different!

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Had stuck that on my favourites, no sure though?

Other half and the bairn binged it at the weekend.
Loved it, still going on about it.

Hearing about it so much has put me off though!

I'm watching black sails, serves as a prequel to treasure Island. 4 seasons, keep me occupied for a wee while.
Just finished season 2.

dsc67

New radge
Been watching Luther with Idris Elba on Alibi on Saturday nights, they've started reshowing it from series 1 , I'd forgotten crazy Ruth Jones's character was in it .
Also started watching Succession with Brian Cox , I've also got series 2 of Baptiste to work my way through

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here