Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I am still watching Designated Survivor, is it just me or does it start being a bit of a mental watch half way through series 2?
Yeah it's like they chuck a few dozen plot ideas in a hat and just pick it out 3 or 4 of them at random for every episode. Then bodge them into a storyline that needs wrapped up in 40 minutes. Still entertaining but you really need to suspend disbelief to go along with it.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
The wife and I just finished watching Brand New Cherry Flavour on Netflix. It's fucking bonkers but well worth a watch of you're up for some horror-tindged, darkly comic, trippyness.

Witches, curses, people vomiting up kittens... That's all in the first episode, it gets weirder from there. All played very straight though with no fourth wall breaking, or winking at the camera.

It reminded me of glossy, gory version of Twin Peaks.

Great early 90s alt.rock soundtrack too.

insights.jpg

Hibee Kev

Legendary Radge
The wife and I just finished watching Brand New Cherry Flavour on Netflix. It's fucking bonkers but well worth a watch of you're up for some horror-tindged, darkly comic, trippyness.

Witches, curses, people vomiting up kittens... That's all in the first episode, it gets weirder from there. All played very straight though with no fourth wall breaking, or winking at the camera.

It reminded me of glossy, gory version of Twin Peaks.

Great early 90s alt.rock soundtrack too.

View attachment 6633
Binge-watched “The Mist” on Netflix last week, not as good as the film but quite enjoyed it. Shouldn’t have bothered though as it appears the show got cancelled and there is no season 2! 😩

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Binge-watched “The Mist” on Netflix last week, not as good as the film but quite enjoyed it. Shouldn’t have bothered though as it appears the show got cancelled and there is no season 2! 😩
Ah well, at least you won't have to go through that ending again.

I like the movie version. I wish it had used practical effects though. The early 00s CGI really dates it at times.

Admin
I recently finished and enjoyed Designated Survivor and last night finished the very decent The Defeated on Netflix.

Reactions: Zab

Zab

Admin
I’ve just finished rewatching The Sopranos, I think it’s the third time I’ve watched the entire show all the way through. Simply magnificent.

I’ve enjoyed watching plenty of other shows over the years, but The Sopranos is still just that little bit better than anything else.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I’ve just finished rewatching The Sopranos, I think it’s the third time I’ve watched the entire show all the way through. Simply magnificent.

I’ve enjoyed watching plenty of other shows over the years, but The Sopranos is still just that little bit better than anything else.

Couldn't agree more.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Started watching 'Your Honor' with Bryan Cranston. Two episodes in.
Decent and looks promising. The series, not Bryan.

Bryan says it's good too, but he's away filling up the glasses in the kitchen just now.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here