Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £45.00

HenryLB

Donator
As an aside Law and Order UK, which I had watched first time round, however was shown over this past period on ITV3, with Bradley Walsh Jamie Bamber ,Freema Agyeman and Bill Paterson. A big shout out to Walsh who was brilliant.

Law and Order may be the only American series that has ever went to from the USA to Britain.

Without any Googling. I can think of transformed versions from UK to US, Till Death Us Do Part, Steptoe and Son, recently Shameless, X has Talent, the Voice etc. Simon keep yer hand off yer very wealthy cock.

BIG G

Law and Order actually had a run out as a British miniseries in the 70s. Don't know if you've come across it, it's really good and started the whole 'seeing the crime from all sides' approach. However, the US version isn't a remake because the American producers refused to acknowledge that their version had anything to do with it. I had a tutor at film school who was involved with the 70s UK show and was furious about it even then.

They seem to take our dramas and we tend to remake a lot more of their entertainment formats and gameshows. Loads of major UK 'shiny floor' shows started in American versions.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
“Murder at the Cottage, the Search for Justice for Sophie”on Sky Crime was good.
Five part documentary

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Finished last avail series (5) of The Expanse.

Can recommend it for everyone.

Everyone with an inextinguishable penchant for non-stop suspense, big effects, and noisy ships in the vacuum of space, that is.

Still not sure what it was about though 😛

HenryLB

Donator
Finished last avail series (5) of The Expanse.

Can recommend it for everyone.

Everyone with an inextinguishable penchant for non-stop suspense, big effects, and noisy ships in the vacuum of space, that is.

Still not sure what it was about though 😛
I really like The Expanse but found season 4 a bit of a grind. They had this amazing twist where they can go anywhere and then most of it is a bit of a cliched 'two groups in prison don't like each other' plot. Enjoyed season 5 more but kind of want to see the crew all back together, if that makes sense.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here