• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tv series

Just finished the new series of Black Mirror.

I enjoyed it overall but it didn't impress me quite as much as the earlier series.

It might be that you expect the unexpected with this show now, but I was disappointed to guess three of the five twists long before the end of the episode.

The satire seemed blunter and less sophisticated this time round too.

Still worth a watch but it's a show that might need to take a rest or change things up drastically to avoid becoming stale in future.

Before we die was decent

Any of yous watched this before? I read the book years ago.

Senator Jim Webb wrote it and also a cracking fiction book about the Vietnam war called Fields of Fire......

Born Fighting:

How the Scots-Irish Shaped America is a book by American politician and author James "Jim" Webb.

It describes the history of the Scots-Irish ethnic group, summarising their Scottish roots and time in Ulster before entering a more elaborate narrative of their time in the United States of America.

Born Fighting: The Scots-Irish - Pt.1

Born Fighting -The Scots-Irish - Pt.2

Just started watching this....

Just started watching this....

Watched that years ago Jimmy. was quite good from memory.

Once upon a time in Iraq was very good but very sad too.

Very sobering and told from several different lenses.

The American special forces guy is frightening, his attitude is just cold. Guess you need to be in that line of employment.

Don't know if it's been mentioned already but Blackbird was interesting. Last thing Ray Liotta was in.

Watched that years ago Jimmy. was quite good from memory.

Enjoying it so far ya Gracemount Coloniser

Enjoying it so far ya Gracemount Coloniser
Dinnae ken if you've watched it but Boardwalk Empire was another good series from a few years ago.

Dinnae ken if you've watched it but Boardwalk Empire was another good series from a few years ago.

Aye i used to download the torrents from America and could spoil everyone's enjoyment if the next episode 😁

Nowt like telling them the dug dies in the end to spoil it for them

Anybody else watching We Hunt Together?On the BBC.Not entirely sure I know what's going on but quite dark.

Anybody else watching We Hunt Together?On the BBC.Not entirely sure I know what's going on but quite dark.
Open a windae an let some sun in then 🙃

Aye i used to download the torrents from America and could spoil everyone's enjoyment if the next episode 😁

Nowt like telling them the dug dies in the end to spoil it for them
Fuckin glad I seen the Titanic before you started posting on here. 🤣

Just finished series 6 of snowfall on BBC iPlayer - magnificent

Started watching Highjack on't firestick. Enjoying it so far like

Sat down to watch the first episode of season 2 of The Bear on Disney+ as I wanted to spread it out. I ended up watching five episodes in a row. It’s excellent

Sat down to watch the first episode of season 2 of The Bear on Disney+ as I wanted to spread it out. I ended up watching five episodes in a row. It’s excellent
I watched the first 2 episodes on Saturday as had heard good things, didn’t really get what all the fuss was about. Thought it was pretty dull and the characters weren’t memorable so nothing really worth sticking around for.

However I have since heard R.E.M. tracks feature in later episodes so maybe I will revisit!

Just finished series 6 of snowfall on BBC iPlayer - magnificent
Yet another brilliant season of Snowfall. I cant believe there is not more noise made of this superb, quality TV.
At the end of each season you think 'that's it', but it comes back each time with the same level of quality storyline.

The 6th Commandment on iPlayer with Timothy Spall. Based on a true story, brilliantly done.

Just put on the first episode of this. The geezer Taylor Sheridan wrote it......

Watched 2 episodes of Wolf on BBC iplayer.
Well worth a look

Reactions: NGP
Just started watching the Mayor of Kingston.

It's worth a watch

It's worth a watch
I've watched all of them so far. It's written by the same geezer who wrote Yellowstone.

Aye it's watchable

I've watched all of them so far. It's written by the same geezer who wrote Yellowstone.

Aye it's watchable
Have you been watching Hijack? With Idris Elba.

Watched 2 episodes of Wolf on BBC iplayer.
Well worth a look

I gave up after one, thought it was shite.

Lol opinions eh

Late to the party but me and the missus are watching Happy Valley. Pretty depressing fare with rakes of plotholes, but decent.

The main bad guy doesnae half look like Will Fish though!

Reactions: JFP
Managed two episodes of Wolf and have to agree with your summary.

Managed two episodes of Wolf and have to agree with your summary.
Howling is it?

No sure if I posted this, cannae mind and I'm no searching, Watching Domina, series 2, watched the first a couple of years ago. About Rome back in the years before JC supposedly was born.

No sure if I posted this, cannae mind and I'm no searching, Watching Domina, series 2, watched the first a couple of years ago. About Rome back in the years before JC supposedly was born.

John Collins?

John Collins?
Josh Campbell.

That would be Joan Collins would it no? She's around that age

That would be Joan Collins would it no? She's around that age
What's the difference between Joan Collins and a Kit-Kat?
You only get 4 fingers in a Kit-Kat.

I gather it's been mentioned somewhere earlier, but the show The Bear is fantastic.

I've just finished watching the detectorists...I thought it was really good. Light hearted easy watching

I gather it's been mentioned somewhere earlier, but the show The Bear is fantastic.
Just finished 2nd series. Best thing I’ve seen on TV in ages.

I'm on to season 2 of Good Omens. It's weird as fukk but I'm enjoying it.

Just finished 2nd series. Best thing I’ve seen on TV in ages.
Close to a perfect TV show. Casting, dialogue, even music is spot on. Wonderful show

It's worth a watch
Both series are excellent

This thread has been viewed 160660 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back