Tv series

dsc67

New radge
Grace, the TV adaptation of the Peter James novels on ITV las night was pretty decent, looking forward to the next story later on in the year

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I watched Bloodlands all the way through every Sunday. Still not entirely sure if Nesbit was Goliath? Another season is in the beckoning, so I reckon the writers were bargaining on that fact.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Grace, the TV adaptation of the Peter James novels on ITV las night was pretty decent, looking forward to the next story later on in the year
Yep, we enjoyed that. Also looking forward to the new series about the police ant corruption squad ( cannae remember what its called) starting soon

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I liked it,just found some of the decision making by the characters(without giving anything away) a bit iffy at times.
It's painfully slow, so much so that I'm not sure I'll make it to the end but I will try.

dsc67

New radge
I think LOD went under the radar a bit to start with due to the fact it was on BBC Three and wasn't prime time viewing, it wasn't until it moved to BBC One that it really took off

Reactions: Zab

tricky

Legendary Radge
Very rare I watch a tv series but quite enjoyed Scary Adult Things on bbc scotland about a lad from Edinburgh who makes documentaries

kevinc

Just A Radge
Have just started watching Mr Mercedes on Prime, first couple of episodes were good. Based on a Stephen King novel where a serial killer taunts a retired cop.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here