• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Tv series

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Binged my way thru series 2 of Gomorrah....its getiing better and better imo. Ive scored Naples off places to visit I think tho! ?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
It is.
I've watched all 6 seasons.
True to the books ,too.
There we're going to have to disagree mate.

I think they're nothing like the books. I watched one of the seasons having just finished the book; the one where they take the guy from the prison into the countryside to find where the bodies are buried and he escapes and shoots Bosch's partner Kiz only in the TV series it's not the countryside but an abandoned factory and Kiz doesn't get shot but a male copper does. There are various other divergences from the storyline in that and the others that I've watched/read.

Still decent viewing though.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
There we're going to have to disagree mate.

I think they're nothing like the books. I watched one of the seasons having just finished the book; the one where they take the guy from the prison into the countryside to find where the bodies are buried and he escapes and shoots Bosch's partner Kiz only in the TV series it's not the countryside but an abandoned factory and Kiz doesn't get shot but a male copper does. There are various other divergences from the storyline in that and the others that I've watched/read.

Still decent
So.
I'm speaking shite as per.
Your point is?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts