• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Tv series

Admin
I did the marathons of marathons this month. 87 episodes of the best ever of it's genre, French realist crime drama 'Spiral'. A work of art.
Calmed down and decided that cramming is going to be a novelty in future.
Sky Altlantic is the business. Today housework, a washing and bread baking before the fun begins at 2.05 with CIS - Crime Scene Investigation, 2 X Boardwalk Empire, 2 X The Sopranos. What not to like?
19.55 will finish reading off 100 years of Hibs, which I started after Tony Sopranos mother's death yesterday.
No she didnae die yesterday. Moaty would have told us all by now.

BIG G

G, did ye ken Alan Lugton's wife died the other week?

Watched the Sopranos for the first time ever over this Christmas, loved it. Recommend Boardwalk Empire?

Hell yes.

ReeYees

New radge
Going to begin watching the Adam Curtis series that just arrived on BBC Iplayer yesterday.

Can't Get You Out of My Head

As quoted from The Guardian

"Adam Curtis’s new series of films (released en masse today on BBC iPlayer) are a dazzling, overwhelming experience. The six hour-and-bit long documentaries set out to tell no more and no less than how we got from there to here. “We” being largely the west, both under our own political, industrial and sociocultural steam and as influenced and inextricably linked to China and Russia, “there” being roughly the mid-20th century and “here” being the polarised, tech-crunched, fragile, teetering edifice we call “now”.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Suburra was pretty good

Also watched Marseille with Gérard Depardieu recently.

Both series show politicians are corrupt bawbags.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
interesting folk think Zero Zero Zero is great, I thought it was average. Not in the same class as Gomorrah.

I liked the way it would get to a point in a story and then without warning would then show the storyline getting to that stage from another characters viewpoint, all done very smoothly.

Also noticed that the music throughout is by Mogwai - good gig for them Id think?

(yes, its still no Gomorrah!)

Keithd1875

Just A Radge
I liked the way it would get to a point in a story and then without warning would then show the storyline getting to that stage from another characters viewpoint, all done very smoothly.

Also noticed that the music throughout is by Mogwai - good gig for them Id think?

(yes, its still no Gomorrah!)
Is there a new series of gomorrah on amazon prime? Think the first 3(?) series were on sky Atlantic absolutely superb

Finished gomorrah and Ray Donovan, seriously contemplating sopranos for about the fourth time nothing compares. Not a tv series but parasite the Korean movie that one the Oscar was tremendous

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Watching Line of Duty.Is it just me or is anybody else suffering from a feeling of De Ja Vu?Seems to me I've seen this storyline before.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts