Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Finished watching Zerozerozero last night...best thing Ive seen on Sky Atlantic for a while. Recommend it.

Caught up on the Trump series the other night Id missed from a month or so again...disturbing and entertaining in equal measure.

Admin
interesting folk think Zero Zero Zero is great, I thought it was average. Not in the same class as Gomorrah.

Not much will match Gomorrah to be honest although there was another Roman one I watched set in the early 80's, Romanzo Criminale which was excellent too.

I have a basic sky package as I love Sky Atlantic B.

I did the marathons of marathons this month. 87 episodes of the best ever of it's genre, French realist crime drama 'Spiral'. A work of art.
Calmed down and decided that cramming is going to be a novelty in future.
Sky Altlantic is the business. Today housework, a washing and bread baking before the fun begins at 2.05 with CIS - Crime Scene Investigation, 2 X Boardwalk Empire, 2 X The Sopranos. What not to like?
19.55 will finish reading off 100 years of Hibs, which I started after Tony Sopranos mother's death yesterday.
No she didnae die yesterday. Moaty would have told us all by now.

BIG G

aggie

Justified Radge
I did the marathons of marathons this month. 87 episodes of the best ever of it's genre, French realist crime drama 'Spiral'. A work of art.
Sky Altlantic is the business. Today housework, a washing and bread baking before the fun begins at 2.05 with CIS - Crime Scene Investigation, 2 X Boardwalk Empire, 2 X The Sopranos. What not to like?
19.55 will finish reading off 100 years of Hibs, which I started after Tony Sopranos mother's death yesterday.

BIG G
Watched the Sopranos for the first time ever over this Christmas, loved it. Recommend Boardwalk Empire?

aggie

Justified Radge
Sopranos for the first time, I wouldn’t mind getting to do that again. Best tv ever.
I'd give an aye on boardwalk too.
The more I watched it, the more it became abundantly clear why its reputation is absolutely justified, and indeed why it's considered a landmark in television.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I have a basic sky package as I love Sky Atlantic B.
Bugger, I missed the first episode of ZeroZeroZero. I'll need to start with episode 2 unless I find it on IPTV as I don't have SkyGo.

moathibby

Legendary Radge

BIG G
I was going to mention Mary Wilson,but then I thought I'll let someone else mention it.But nobody mentioned it.So I'm leaving it.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here