• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Tv series

southfieldhibby

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I've watched something called Informer on the iPlayer over the last couple of weeks, I think it's from a few years back but it's decent. Paddy Considine is in it.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Started watching Tin Star the day but couldnt get into it at all and gave up and had a sleep instead :sleepyy:
[automerge]1611602133[/automerge]
I've watched something called Informer on the iPlayer over the last couple of weeks, I think it's from a few years back but it's decent. Paddy Considine is in it.
Thats weird, I just binge watched that last week...mainly because Paddy Considine is in it. I think it gets better as it goes on, dialogue a bit corny at times but its entertaining/enjoyable.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Just power watched It's A Sin.Extremely good,everything rung true,could have been me or my mates.Although I stayed extremely cautious.Didn't have as much fun but I'm still around.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Just power watched It's A Sin.Extremely good,everything rung true,could have been me or my mates.Although I stayed extremely cautious.Didn't have as much fun but I'm still around.
Power watched it?
Do you mean binge watched or did you just put it on fast forward?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Desperate for some good, new(ish) SF so just watched first 2 eps of Pandora.

Seems like a cross beyween Bev Hills 64115 (?) or however much and CSI.

Very superficial $hite IMO so far, dunno if I'll make ep 3 - can anyone advise if worth it?

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
I binged watched it I just used that phrase because I read other people use it and thought that must be the phrase one uses these days.
You may be right with the phraseology Moaty. I’m notoriously unable to keep up with the ‘in’ stuff. Had to google ‘woke’ because it didn’t make sense in the context that the *&*^ wasn’t asleep in the first place.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
You may be right with the phraseology Moaty. I’m notoriously unable to keep up with the ‘in’ stuff. Had to google ‘woke’ because it didn’t make sense in the context that the *&*^ wasn’t asleep in the first place.
you still think Moaty is just an extremely happy go lucky bloke :)

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
you still think Moaty is just an extremely happy go lucky bloke :)
I know he is.
He’s happy to be alive.
That’s why he’s first to tell us about recent deaths.
Cannae be much happier to be lucky than that!

But aye, it’s difficult for us dinosaurs raised on The Black and White Minstrel Show, Benny Hill, and Tom and Jerry cartoons to accept that we were being brainwashed into racists/sexists etc.
I still enjoy the odd Chinky carry out although I now appreciate how offensive this can be to the aforesaid plate of chicken and noodles.
I see a lot of Disney cartoons are being amended because of inbuilt racism. I actually think there may be a point in Jim Crow in Dumbo..... so I’m not being over critical, Maybe just recognising my own naivety.
Dumbo may have been an issue for me too. Taking the piss out of fat guys with big ears.
Bastards.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Ah ken it's BBC iPlayer but I stumbled across Year after Year on there. Only 6 episodes but worth a wee watch. It's a fly on the wall kind of programme which follows a family through the years in England as it and the rest of the world becomes more and more dystopian. I'm not selling it well but you should give it a bash,

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Ah ken it's BBC iPlayer but I stumbled across Year after Year on there. Only 6 episodes but worth a wee watch. It's a fly on the wall kind of programme which follows a family through the years in England as it and the rest of the world becomes more and more dystopian. I'm not selling it well but you should give it a bash,
If it's what I think it is they did one of a Black family-sorry Shrink,growing up in Brixton through the 50's till today.Was very interesting.I also think they did the 19th century and the early 20th.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
If it's what I think it is they did one of a Black family-sorry Shrink,growing up in Brixton through the 50's till today.Was very interesting.I also think they did the 19th century and the early 20th.

It's a dystopian series and set slightly in the future and it's not a real family [obviously].

Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Watched Marcella.

Reminisced about the lovely Amanda Burton from Brookside (She was going out with the guy from picture box who turned out to be a heroin addict. Never really encountered any heroin addicts like the ones that you see on telly). Funnily enough Anna Friel was in Brookside too, but I preferred Nicola Stephenson.

Watchable, but I thought the build up was better than the conclusion.

Anna Friel just looks a complete psycho though.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Finally watched season 2 of the Mandalorian.

Been told to watch Wandavision for a similar moment, but I've went off the Marvel stuff..

Reactions: Zab
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts