This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Dinnae fancy it?

Just binged watched the current series of Ray Donavan, a personal favourite, John Voight is simply superb in it.

First one I thought a bit slow but its decent imo. Ray Donavan is on my to watch list.

- - - Updated - - -

Midnight Cowboy. One of my favs. Musics brilliant.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
I just noticed that Snowfall has turned up in the UK on BBC2 of all places. I certainly didn't expect that. I watched it on Kodi, anyways if yer still interested...clicky the linky below

BBC Two - Snowfall

Cheers Beefy. I've downloaded episode one and set my recorder to stun for the rest :thumbgrin

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
Just started season three of Better Call Saul. Season one starts off pretty slow, took me 3-4 episodes to get in to it. So far up until this point I've really enjoyed it.

aggie

Justified Radge
Just watched the first two episodes of Gunpowder last night on BBC iPlayer - seems pretty decent so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goals&Glory

Well-Known Radge
Just finished Power which was pretty good. Watched Stranger Things before that which was again good. 2nd Series of that on Netflix from Thursday.

gun ainm

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Just finished Power which was pretty good. Watched Stranger Things before that which was again good. 2nd Series of that on Netflix from Thursday.

also really enjoying Stranger Things - reminds me a bit of Donnie Darko and has the fab 80s nostalgia vibe too....makes a nice change from cop/mafia/drug series (much as i love the good examples of these - wire, breaking bad etc)

Admin
El Chapo series 1 watched. No as good as I thought it would be.

Just finished Queen of the South (Reina Del Sur), it was pretty decent. Next is to try and watch the third series of Outlander on Showbox, which I have not tried yet?

I have Gunpowder sky+'d to watch too.

After that it was going to be El Chapo.

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Is it Outlander they’re currently filming at Craigmillar Castle? Noticed they’d constructed some thatched cottage things when I was back in Edinburgh last week.

Enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix just now. Serial killer drama but with a kind of a film Noir feel to it. Got the lassie from Fringe in it which I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Just finished Queen of the South (Reina Del Sur), it was pretty decent. Next is to try and watch the third series of Outlander on Showbox, which I have not tried yet?

I have Gunpowder sky+'d to watch too.

After that it was going to be El Chapo.

QOtheS was good.Done Outlander wisnae bad. first series was better.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like Outlander? I'm struggling to finish the first series, feel like its a real chore to watch and end up watching it when I'm doing my ironing.

Youll no like next series.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it Outlander they’re currently filming at Craigmillar Castle? Noticed they’d constructed some thatched cottage things when I was back in Edinburgh last week.

Enjoying Mindhunter on Netflix just now. Serial killer drama but with a kind of a film Noir feel to it. Got the lassie from Fringe in it which I enjoyed the first couple of seasons of.

Aye Kev

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Gawd, if you're saying the first series of outlander is better than the other 2 I'll probably give up now! Its a lot of keech, mare about getting their kits off than anything else! And wait till i tell the lassie in my work that Outlander is filming at craigmillar castle!!

Kilts shirley???:rascal:

BurbankHibee

Micro$oft Hating Radge
For some reason, EastEnders has started showing on an obscure cable channel I get. :dunno: The information given implied it was a current episode or from 2017 at least. I have vague recollections of the characters in EastEnders but I do remember Pat Butcher and I thought she has aged pretty well. It turns out the episode I was watching was from 2006 ! :doh

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here