Tv series

Zab

Admin
Watched the final episode of the second season of The Mandalorian, and I’ve watched the Queen’s Gambit. Both excellent.

Now I’m no sure what to watch, was thinking of giving Tin Star a go.

Yesterday I watched the 4 parter Guilt on BBBC iPlayer. Two main actors attended Leith Academy , one from Lochend and Hibs supporters.
Probably the best drama to come out of Scotland for a long while.

BIG G

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Yesterday I watched the 4 parter Guilt on BBBC iPlayer. Two main actors attended Leith Academy , one from Lochend and Hibs supporters.
Probably the best drama to come out of Scotland for a long while.

BIG G
Guilt was decent - did I read that they were making a follow up? I think I did.

(also enjoyed the Marmite Hummus as per your recommendation)

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Jist finished a Star Trek Discovery binge last night (3 seasons). Wasn't expecting it to be up to much but it was excellent, even sticking more to the original ethos than other more recent ST series have done.

I am a card-carrying trekkie, mind :wolfie: :alieny::popcorn3:

Beagle

Donator
Jist finished a Star Trek Discovery binge last night (3 seasons). Wasn't expecting it to be up to much but it was excellent, even sticking more to the original ethos than other more recent ST series have done.

I am a card-carrying trekkie, mind :wolfie: :alieny::popcorn3:
I’m a huge Star Trek fan but I only managed a season and a half before I gave up on Discovery.

paul 1875

New radge
devil`s dust watched the first episode on stv player well worth a watch based on a true story about asbesto`s cover up new south wale`s