Tv series

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Just finished Succession which was excellent. No idea what to watch next, any suggestions?
Give Fargo a go Mark. Think there’s a lot of new seasons of progs mibbes no been done this year because of COVID. Usually loads of new series starting too but not so much this year, hopefully get done soon.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Aye, Disney only. I enjoyed the first season, scene with the storm troopers near the end of the season is a laugh.

You can get 6 months of Disney free from a bunch of places just now though, I know sky, o2 and xbox are all offering it in one way or another, probably a few more elsewhere.

I can send you a website if you want to stream through a pc or laptop?

Do that please Hammi. I don't want to subscribe to Disney to watch it but I want to watch it.. Much appreciated.

Dub

I have started watching Lovecraft Country. It's a mini-series and I'd love to tell you all about it but to be honest I haven't got a clue what's going on. Also recording raised by wolves which is a sci-fi thing about a couple of androids raising kids on another planet which I'm looking forward to watching,

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I have started watching Lovecraft Country. It's a mini-series and I'd love to tell you all about it but to be honest I haven't got a clue what's going on. Also recording raised by wolves which is a sci-fi thing about a couple of androids raising kids on another planet which I'm looking forward to watching,
Watched Raised by Wolves over the weekend, wisnae that impressed mate.

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
I'm watching Money Heist on Netflix just now, cracking series (still on Part 1). It's dubbed from Spanish (as long as you select the English language audio track, which I didn't realise at first...).

HenryLB

Donator

Is raised by wolves any good? Very keen but also got new season of The Expanse coming today I think so my sci-fi loyalties are split!

Dub

Is raised by wolves any good? Very keen but also got new season of The Expanse coming today I think so my sci-fi loyalties are split!

I've only watched the first 2 episodes H and it's not inspiring me but I am informed by my mate Angus the Killie fan that it gets better. I'm trying to wade my way through Lovecraft Country as well and it's effing weird. I still have no idea what's going on with it after 5 episodes.

I've never heard of The Expanse - what channel is that on mate?

Dub

I just watched episode 2 of Moonbase 8 which is billed as a comedy. Don't bother watching it, it's complete shit.