Tv series

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Fargo, new season, watched first 2 and it, like the others , is excellent.
Edited to add @1875, Theres a Gomorrah connection in this.See if yi can spot it.?

Admin
Fargo, new season, watched first 2 and it, like the others , is excellent.
Edited to add @1875, Theres a Gomorrah connection in this.See if yi can spot it.?

Never watched Fargo, might give it a bash. Finished Ozark last night, excellent TV. Next up is Succession although not tonight, as Everton West Ham is on and it should be a cracker.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Never watched Fargo, might give it a bash. Finished Ozark last night, excellent TV. Next up is Succession although not tonight, as Everton West Ham is on and it should be a cracker.
Give it a go, its good. Finished Ozark, was good also, might give Succession a look. Also there’s a new Power out, think it’s called Power Book 2.

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Succession is fantastic.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I am watching the Crown.

Yes yes, I know. To be fair, Grease is also premiering in Eyemouth this week.

I was watching the most recent season with the other half and the acting is pretty solid.
Found it quite good.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Is that only officially on Disney? I found a stream of it on IPTV and watched the first couple, the third one was in French so I gave up.

Aye, Disney only. I enjoyed the first season, scene with the storm troopers near the end of the season is a laugh.

You can get 6 months of Disney free from a bunch of places just now though, I know sky, o2 and xbox are all offering it in one way or another, probably a few more elsewhere.

I can send you a website if you want to stream through a pc or laptop?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here