Tv series

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Fargo, Narcos , Boardwalk Empire, Ozark, Braquo , Gomorrah, Power, Queen of the South... all about the Mexican drugs cartel in Dumfries.

On the subject of dodgy geezers in Dumfries..... where's ma old pal South West Hiby hiding?
Has that new burd got him caged up somewhere?
Someone's clipped his wings I think.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
On the subject of dodgy geezers in Dumfries..... where's ma old pal South West Hiby hiding?
Has that new burd got him caged up somewhere?
Someone's clipped his wings I think.

Was thinking about him when I wrote that. Hope he's ok, was he not unwell for a time?

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
The Shield if you can find it. Few years old now, but one of the best series I've seen. Sons of Anarchy would be another I'd recommend..

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Suffers a fair bit from Arthur Itis I think, but he's a tough fcuker so he won't lie down to shit like that.

Pussywhipped more likely.

Sare thing...Arthur Itis that is, pussywhipped might be just as sare, I dinnae ken. Sciaticas a **** I can tell yi that. Wonder if pussywhipping is no as sare, I'd swap if that was the case.

Kenny

Legendary Radge
leftovers - has 3 series - quite interesting / entertaining - some well kent faces - not wanting to throw any spoilers in as the stroy kicks in almost immediately

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Ended up mightily disappointed with Tin Star. Very weak. Of course, it leaves itself open for a follow up series but unless it ups it's game then I'd give it a miss, Tim Roth or not. (one of my fave actors)

Snowfall is excellent. All about how crack came to be in South Central. Animal Kingdom is also excellent. All about a bank robbing LA surfer dude disfunctional family.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Sounds uncanningly like Point Break
Eh? The TV show starring Jim Davidson & complete wanker John Virgo?

I jest. It's nothing like Point Break but actually a series based on the Aussie film of the same name. In fact the whole thing is the Oz fim dragged out come to think of it? Instead of Melbourne it's L.A. A young kid (with a brain) gets drawn into his estranged criminal family cos his Ma dies. There is a very strange undertone of peadophillia through it which is disturbing but makes you go "what 's going on here?" Some of the heists are very clever. Makes ya go "Ooh!

And they surf.

Snowfall is better. They actually show you how to make crack.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Does anyone else watch American Horror Story?

It's gory, camp, over-the-top nonsense but I absolutely love it. Very visually striking, genuinely disturbing at times and always has an excellent soundtrack.

Complete style over substance, and not for everyone, but worth a shot IMO.

aggie

Justified Radge
Anyone know when the fuck season 3 of Peaky Blinders will be released on Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here