• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Trouble with Hibs Pass

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
That's twice now I've tried to log into games without any success,twice I've used my nephews card to get in.I'm being told invalid credentials which is quite frankly crap.I've emailed them 4 times now and I'm no further forward.It's going to be impossible to go round to some office and chap on a door.So does anybody have any idea how to sort this?

Let me know if you get it fixed out, first game apart I’ve struggled to get on, I use my youngest grandsons log in details.

I've had no issues what so ever. Well apart from signing into Hibs tv instead of Hibs pass and getting commentary instead of live feed.

Which email address did you use? Think the hibspass support email is: hibstv@streamdigital.tv

What browser are you using? I'm sure there was a communication last season to advise you're best to use Google Chrome with Hibs TV (similar to Hibs Pass site) as there maybe issues with others. Also not sure when your entering the details in the username and password field if it pre-populates from a previous attempt, delete the last digit and enter manually as sometimes it doesn't pick up that data has been added. Maybe worth a shot if you haven't already tried this. If you've entered joe-bloggs-12345 (replace with your name and client ref) and entered 12345 (client ref) following above method it should definitely work.

I find the stream quality etc excellent now after a shakey start , the quality on the pitch is another matter sadly

I have to use amazon firestick browser as normal browser on Samsung smart TV didn’t work.

Pretty sure I had issues trying with a laptop or two as well so there will be an alternative for you such as different browser and once you know that it should be plain sailing.

I found the support using the help email address to be good around the time of that initial first game and quick to reply.

I have to use amazon firestick browser as normal browser on Samsung smart TV didn’t work.

Pretty sure I had issues trying with a laptop or two as well so there will be an alternative for you such as different browser and once you know that it should be plain sailing.

I found the support using the help email address to be good around the time of that initial first game and quick to reply.
Amazon Silk, I done same, tried first time on a phone in the boozer. Ended up watchin IPTV. Never had any probs using Silk, logged in the first time and saved my details. Just click and go now.

Me too Amazon silk I saved my details on it before the Celtic game.
Raced home last night with 5mins to kick off expecting to spend half an hour trying to log in. When I switched on it came up immediately with Welcome back.....that was a better welcome than I got from my wife ??

I've had no issues what so ever. Well apart from signing into Hibs tv instead of Hibs pass and getting commentary instead of live feed.
Same here mate. Like a looney, I was shouting at the TV before realising it was operator error

Might try the changing browser route.I'll give anything a try.

I am on Microsoft Edge at the moment.

Saw the title and thought this was gonna be about Hibs' lack of technique on Tues v St J...

Try Google Chrome, let us know how you get on. And no I don't work for Google. What I use on my laptop/tablet. Good luck ?.

Think I may have got it sorted,I got in touch with ticket office seems I changed the account so ref no. would be different, they should have sent a new season ticket out with my new reference no.anyway they have told me the new no.so hopefully should work.

I use Google Chrome and never had a problem

This thread has been viewed 2220 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back