Trans rights

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £35.00

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Yes, same when your skeleton is dug up in a few hundred years time, as Germaine Greer suggests. However what biological sex you are is only one half of the argument.
was jus pointing our there aew differences in what we call male and female when it comes to your blood. This difference dusnae care if you were a Henry to a Henrietta, or somewhere inbetween.... but these gender "arguements" will dissapate over time, but they are vital if humans are ever to achieve true equality and true equal rights. We should all embrace it.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Will you be fussed when we will soon not be able to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or baby girl? Just all bairns. And no Jack Tamson's bairns either as that'll be sexist or transphobic to say so....
It's PC gone mad,soon.white straight men won't be able to speak,can't call it a blackboard anymore etc etc
Who is proposing to make it illegal to call baby's boys or girls?
You can use any term you want to describe a baby,no one will stop you.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
It's PC gone mad,soon.white straight men won't be able to speak,can't call it a blackboard anymore etc etc
Who is proposing to make it illegal to call baby's boys or girls?
You can use any term you want to describe a baby,no one will stop you.
Aye, I remember Keith Harris telling the papers when his son Orville was born, he was a gouncing gagy goy.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Trans folk are seen as a big threat to women but lets be honest,the vast vast majority of violence and sex attacks are committed by men the victim knows.

I’m no sure what it means but the folk (mainly young women) who are meant to be at risk from Trans folk are the most supportive of the Trans community and the folk who are most against them (Middle aged men) are least affected….

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Agreed, I've been seeing a lot on twitter etc about male to female trans people competing in womens' sports as well, and to me that's a complete non starter. A guy outside the top 200 tennis players beat Serena and Venus Williams convincingly and the US women's national team got papped by some under 15 boys team. Not to mention how dangerous it would be to have biological men competing against women in combat sports.

It's not an area of debate that's disappearing any time soon that's for sure

Have you seen Fallon Fox!? Was "assigned" male at birth.
Became a chick, never disclosed it and went on to fight MMA against biological women. She had 2 fights before outing themselves in an interview.

Beat the shit out of a couple of them and thinks that's all good.
Got offended because folk bit back about the fact that regardless of what they feel, they went through puberty as a guy and quite definitively has a different structure to 95% of women.

I think if Transgender folk walk to compete, they should be competing against other trans folk.

Another thing I'm not so sure about, is confusing kids with all this stuff at a young age.
You are what you are until you're old enough to make an informed decision yourself
Being a bit confused as a kid and then getting all this chucked on you, isn't helping your development imo.

I know a family originally from Leith 30 + years ago now, whose youngest was a girl by birth, with female genitalia, however felt and wanted to be a guy from a young age.

I heard most of the guff then, that some have shamefully regurgitated here, 30+ years on. That I am not surprised, is a surprise.

We are all born with brains, how is it that after millions of years of evolution, some have somehow contrived to use there brains, the most sophisticated, most complex organ made up of more than 100 billion nerves that communicate in trillions of connections called synapses, turn themselves into utter cocks or utter fannies.

BIG G

Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
And as if by magic, I’ve just spent an hour chatting with my 11 year old daughter about her homework, and prejudice, and gender stereotypes. It was good, but, I’m bemused by the insistence on references to gender rather than sex. In most cases the insistence on gender is irrelevant, but in some cases, it clearly is sex not gender.

sexist but apparently genderist isn’t a word.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here