Trans rights

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Is anyone as bemused as me as the constant LGB on LGB action on this issue?

It keeps on cropping up, and I noticed that Mrs Gove amongst others waded in yesterday. I find I start reading articles but I'm never getting to the end as the nuanced arguments are so complicated, for what should be a relatively simple issue?

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I can see we are going to have the well reasoned contributions from the usual suspects.It's not simply a case of xx or xy some people have a combination of both ,there is an island in (I think the indian ocean) where a degree of their population regularly transistion from male to female.Casta Semenya was born with two sets of genetalia.Why do some people have a problem with accepting that some people feel they would rather change from the sex they might have been born with into the sex they would rather be?What?Are you scared there might be bigger queues for the ladies toilets?That you might have to treat someone with respect?Or the Crying Game scenario when you take someone home that you fancy and they turn out not to have the hole in their bodies that you wanted to fuck?

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I can see we are going to have the well reasoned contributions from the usual suspects.It's not simply a case of xx or xy some people have a combination of both ,there is an island in (I think the indian ocean) where a degree of their population regularly transistion from male to female.Casta Semenya was born with two sets of genetalia.Why do some people have a problem with accepting that some people feel they would rather change from the sex they might have been born with into the sex they would rather be?What?Are you scared there might be bigger queues for the ladies toilets?That you might have to treat someone with respect?Or the Crying Game scenario when you take someone home that you fancy and they turn out not to have the hole in their bodies that you wanted to fuck?
I’m still bemused at the intolerance on both sides, and the suppression of debate.

emerald green

Well-Known Radge
Bro, go pull yer pudding. You'll feel much better for it :5: :6:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I’m saying what I know, get yersel tae fuck wi the usual suspects pish. If folk want tae be something else , as I said up there^, that’s their choice.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I'm totally bemused with it. From an early age I've championed the now so called LGBT rights. What folk do or don't do is of no interest to me as long as it's consenting adults.

However, we are either born with a penis or a vagina. The former makes you a boy. The latter makes you a girl. Those that don't want to distinguish between the two are currently doing my fuckin head in. On Twitter the other week I had an ex colleague say that we should just have baby clothes in a shop. No boys section and no girls section. Honestly, G right TF!!!

If a boy (and if he has a penis, he's a boy!) wants to identify as a girl then that's up to him. However, he's still a biological boy. And furthermore I'm very wary of self ID allowing you to use toilet facilities, changing rooms and sport participation that's contrary to what you have between your legs.

There's two sexes. One is a boy. The other a girl.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
I'm totally bemused with it. From an early age I've championed the now so called LGBT rights. What folk do or don't do is of no interest to me as long as it's consenting adults.

However, we are either born with a penis or a vagina. The former makes you a boy. The latter makes you a girl. Those that don't want to distinguish between the two are currently doing my fuckin head in. On Twitter the other week I had an ex colleague say that we should just have baby clothes in a shop. No boys section and no girls section. Honestly, G right TF!!!

If a boy (and if he has a penis, he's a boy!) wants to identify as a girl then that's up to him. However, he's still a biological boy. And furthermore I'm very wary of self ID allowing you to use toilet facilities, changing rooms and sport participation that's contrary to what you have between your legs.

Zacly, unless yer a hyena, was watching a prog the other day and the female hyena had a welt! 😳

Cabbageman

Well-Known Radge

Agreed, I've been seeing a lot on twitter etc about male to female trans people competing in womens' sports as well, and to me that's a complete non starter. A guy outside the top 200 tennis players beat Serena and Venus Williams convincingly and the US women's national team got papped by some under 15 boys team. Not to mention how dangerous it would be to have biological men competing against women in combat sports.

It's not an area of debate that's disappearing any time soon that's for sure

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Dont really gie a fuck what adults want tae call themselves, like most people I suppose , what really fucks me off is those so called experts or child psychologists. There was one woman the other week saying we shouldnt say " isnt he/she a lovely baby, we should be saying " isnt baby lovely" because apparently they're not old enough to decide what gender they want to be.
It's that kind of utter bollocks that grips ma shit

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Can’t say I’m fussed,young women can’t be too fussed either as they’re voting SNP and Green in record numbers…

Will you be fussed when we will soon not be able to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or baby girl? Just all bairns. And no Jack Tamson's bairns either as that'll be sexist or transphobic to say so....

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Will you be fussed when we will soon not be able to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or baby girl? Just all bairns. And no Jack Tamson's bairns either as that'll be sexist or transphobic to say so....
I’ll be able to celebrate the birth of a boy or girl no bother and anyone that complains will be told to bolt,Rather than have a fixed opinion on all this i kinda judge each situation as it crops up.

Like having some men take part in womens sport looks a bit daft but it doesnae bother me enough to argue on twitter about it…

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here