• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Trans rights

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Is anyone as bemused as me as the constant LGB on LGB action on this issue?

It keeps on cropping up, and I noticed that Mrs Gove amongst others waded in yesterday. I find I start reading articles but I'm never getting to the end as the nuanced arguments are so complicated, for what should be a relatively simple issue?

It’s simple if yi have a cock yer a gadgie, if yi have a fanny yer a burd. Yi DO have the right tae call yersel anything yi like.

It’s simple if yi have a cock yer a gadgie, if yi have a fanny yer a burd. Yi DO have the right tae call yersel anything yi like.
What if you have both?

You can fuck yourself

And if you're born with both?

I can see we are going to have the well reasoned contributions from the usual suspects.It's not simply a case of xx or xy some people have a combination of both ,there is an island in (I think the indian ocean) where a degree of their population regularly transistion from male to female.Casta Semenya was born with two sets of genetalia.Why do some people have a problem with accepting that some people feel they would rather change from the sex they might have been born with into the sex they would rather be?What?Are you scared there might be bigger queues for the ladies toilets?That you might have to treat someone with respect?Or the Crying Game scenario when you take someone home that you fancy and they turn out not to have the hole in their bodies that you wanted to fuck?

I can see we are going to have the well reasoned contributions from the usual suspects.It's not simply a case of xx or xy some people have a combination of both ,there is an island in (I think the indian ocean) where a degree of their population regularly transistion from male to female.Casta Semenya was born with two sets of genetalia.Why do some people have a problem with accepting that some people feel they would rather change from the sex they might have been born with into the sex they would rather be?What?Are you scared there might be bigger queues for the ladies toilets?That you might have to treat someone with respect?Or the Crying Game scenario when you take someone home that you fancy and they turn out not to have the hole in their bodies that you wanted to fuck?
I’m still bemused at the intolerance on both sides, and the suppression of debate.

Bro, go pull yer pudding. You'll feel much better for it :5: :6:

Go fuck yourself.

I’m saying what I know, get yersel tae fuck wi the usual suspects pish. If folk want tae be something else , as I said up there^, that’s their choice.

I know this wasn't aimed at me, but I do feel better for it........

I'm totally bemused with it. From an early age I've championed the now so called LGBT rights. What folk do or don't do is of no interest to me as long as it's consenting adults.

However, we are either born with a penis or a vagina. The former makes you a boy. The latter makes you a girl. Those that don't want to distinguish between the two are currently doing my fuckin head in. On Twitter the other week I had an ex colleague say that we should just have baby clothes in a shop. No boys section and no girls section. Honestly, G right TF!!!

If a boy (and if he has a penis, he's a boy!) wants to identify as a girl then that's up to him. However, he's still a biological boy. And furthermore I'm very wary of self ID allowing you to use toilet facilities, changing rooms and sport participation that's contrary to what you have between your legs.

There's two sexes. One is a boy. The other a girl.

I'm totally bemused with it. From an early age I've championed the now so called LGBT rights. What folk do or don't do is of no interest to me as long as it's consenting adults.

However, we are either born with a penis or a vagina. The former makes you a boy. The latter makes you a girl. Those that don't want to distinguish between the two are currently doing my fuckin head in. On Twitter the other week I had an ex colleague say that we should just have baby clothes in a shop. No boys section and no girls section. Honestly, G right TF!!!

If a boy (and if he has a penis, he's a boy!) wants to identify as a girl then that's up to him. However, he's still a biological boy. And furthermore I'm very wary of self ID allowing you to use toilet facilities, changing rooms and sport participation that's contrary to what you have between your legs.

Zacly, unless yer a hyena, was watching a prog the other day and the female hyena had a welt! 😳

Agreed, I've been seeing a lot on twitter etc about male to female trans people competing in womens' sports as well, and to me that's a complete non starter. A guy outside the top 200 tennis players beat Serena and Venus Williams convincingly and the US women's national team got papped by some under 15 boys team. Not to mention how dangerous it would be to have biological men competing against women in combat sports.

It's not an area of debate that's disappearing any time soon that's for sure

Dont really gie a fuck what adults want tae call themselves, like most people I suppose , what really fucks me off is those so called experts or child psychologists. There was one woman the other week saying we shouldnt say " isnt he/she a lovely baby, we should be saying " isnt baby lovely" because apparently they're not old enough to decide what gender they want to be.
It's that kind of utter bollocks that grips ma shit

Can’t say I’m fussed,young women can’t be too fussed either as they’re voting SNP and Green in record numbers…

To further illustrate my point

Screenshot_20210607-151324.jpg

Can’t say I’m fussed,young women can’t be too fussed either as they’re voting SNP and Green in record numbers…

Will you be fussed when we will soon not be able to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or baby girl? Just all bairns. And no Jack Tamson's bairns either as that'll be sexist or transphobic to say so....

Will you be fussed when we will soon not be able to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or baby girl? Just all bairns. And no Jack Tamson's bairns either as that'll be sexist or transphobic to say so....
I’ll be able to celebrate the birth of a boy or girl no bother and anyone that complains will be told to bolt,Rather than have a fixed opinion on all this i kinda judge each situation as it crops up.

Like having some men take part in womens sport looks a bit daft but it doesnae bother me enough to argue on twitter about it…

Everyone has the right to refer to themselves as whatever they want.
I can assure you tho' that when your bloods go to a lab, you are either "a male" or "a female". Dat der is biolugee

Everyone has the right to refer to themselves as whatever they want.
I can assure you tho' that when your bloods go to a lab, you are either "a male" or "a female". Dat der is biolugee
Yes, same when your skeleton is dug up in a few hundred years time, as Germaine Greer suggests. However what biological sex you are is only one half of the argument.

Yes, same when your skeleton is dug up in a few hundred years time, as Germaine Greer suggests. However what biological sex you are is only one half of the argument.
was jus pointing our there aew differences in what we call male and female when it comes to your blood. This difference dusnae care if you were a Henry to a Henrietta, or somewhere inbetween.... but these gender "arguements" will dissapate over time, but they are vital if humans are ever to achieve true equality and true equal rights. We should all embrace it.

It's PC gone mad,soon.white straight men won't be able to speak,can't call it a blackboard anymore etc etc
Who is proposing to make it illegal to call baby's boys or girls?
You can use any term you want to describe a baby,no one will stop you.

It's PC gone mad,soon.white straight men won't be able to speak,can't call it a blackboard anymore etc etc
Who is proposing to make it illegal to call baby's boys or girls?
Aye, I remember Keith Harris telling the papers when his son Orville was born, he was a gouncing gagy goy.

Trans folk are seen as a big threat to women but lets be honest,the vast vast majority of violence and sex attacks are committed by men the victim knows.

I’m no sure what it means but the folk (mainly young women) who are meant to be at risk from Trans folk are the most supportive of the Trans community and the folk who are most against them (Middle aged men) are least affected….

Aye, I remember Keith Harris telling the papers when his son Orville was born, he was a gouncing gagy goy.
Billy they're getting worse😀

Sex Toy.

Too far?
:lookaround:

Agreed, I've been seeing a lot on twitter etc about male to female trans people competing in womens' sports as well, and to me that's a complete non starter. A guy outside the top 200 tennis players beat Serena and Venus Williams convincingly and the US women's national team got papped by some under 15 boys team. Not to mention how dangerous it would be to have biological men competing against women in combat sports.

It's not an area of debate that's disappearing any time soon that's for sure

Have you seen Fallon Fox!? Was "assigned" male at birth.
Became a chick, never disclosed it and went on to fight MMA against biological women. She had 2 fights before outing themselves in an interview.

Beat the shit out of a couple of them and thinks that's all good.
Got offended because folk bit back about the fact that regardless of what they feel, they went through puberty as a guy and quite definitively has a different structure to 95% of women.

I think if Transgender folk walk to compete, they should be competing against other trans folk.

Another thing I'm not so sure about, is confusing kids with all this stuff at a young age.
You are what you are until you're old enough to make an informed decision yourself
Being a bit confused as a kid and then getting all this chucked on you, isn't helping your development imo.

Zacly, unless yer a hyena, was watching a prog the other day and the female hyena had a welt! 😳

Neither wonder they are always laughing!

I know a family originally from Leith 30 + years ago now, whose youngest was a girl by birth, with female genitalia, however felt and wanted to be a guy from a young age.

I heard most of the guff then, that some have shamefully regurgitated here, 30+ years on. That I am not surprised, is a surprise.

We are all born with brains, how is it that after millions of years of evolution, some have somehow contrived to use there brains, the most sophisticated, most complex organ made up of more than 100 billion nerves that communicate in trillions of connections called synapses, turn themselves into utter cocks or utter fannies.

BIG G

Last edited:
To further illustrate my point

View attachment 5110
Derek Trucks is neither a weightlifter or transgender!

Derek Trucks is neither a weightlifter or transgender!
Looks different without his beard.

Looks different without his beard.
With or without a beard he is just the greatest slide guitarist!

And as if by magic, I’ve just spent an hour chatting with my 11 year old daughter about her homework, and prejudice, and gender stereotypes. It was good, but, I’m bemused by the insistence on references to gender rather than sex. In most cases the insistence on gender is irrelevant, but in some cases, it clearly is sex not gender.

sexist but apparently genderist isn’t a word.

Daughter eh?
Bit sexist.

Maybe they want to be something else.

No. I’m really not getting this at all.

Daughter eh?
Bit sexist.

Maybe they want to be something else.

No. I’m really not getting this at all.

Not getting is a given Dr.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 1447 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back